Chapter 15

I woke up feeling relaxed and peaceful while my maids were rushing around my room going into my closet and trying to find a perfect dress for me.

"What's the occasion?" I said confused.

"The Prince has requested you go on a date with him today in the afternoon!" Hope said excitedly.

My peaceful expression was gone and I felt annoyed.

"Why?" I said "Couldn't he take someone else instead? Can I say I'm sick? Please don't make me go!" 

They looked at me sternly which told me no matter what I say I have to go.

"Fine dig my grave then. If I die in the afternoon it will be your fault." I said stubbornly.

"Yay! She's going!" Summer said ignoring my last comment.

"Wear this." Rose said as she handed me a Prussian blue dress and black lacy flats. She also gave me my phoenix necklace to wear. 

While Hope did my wig's hair into waterfall braid that fell down to the bottom of my shoulder blades.

Summer insisted I wear these small silver butterfly earrings on my ears. 

"Thank you guys but really I think I'll just be sent home today." I said gratefully.

"Nonsense." Rose said as she pushed me out the door." Have fun later!" 

I walked down the stairs and for breakfast and sat in my usual seat beside Aurora who looked sad.

"What's wrong?" I whispered.

"The Prince hasn't asked me on another date since last time." She said looking depressed.

"Maybe he's busy with work." I said trying to cheer her up.

Her face lit up with hope "Yeah, maybe he is!" 

As the bunches of servants came over with dozens of silver trays. I was in my ready position waiting for the King and Queen to let us eat. 

They gave their nod signifying we were allowed to eat and the butlers uncovered the silver trays.

Pancakes, omelets, fruits, and everything you could named were filled on the plates. Even though I wasn't a bacon lover, I did help myself to a few grilled sausages.

Luciano looked at me with an amused expression while he started eating.

Stella shot me a glare and whispered "Oh so the cow is now getting some attention. You must feel like a princess now? Think again fatty cow. The Prince is just trying to be polite, he would never like someone like you." 

I looked at her with a neutral expression and said " Okay, whatever." 

She looked shocked "Whatever?God." She laughed evilly at me "You are such an idiot." She sneered.

I started to ignore her and eat my food in peace. She should just continue to be the love struck demon and continue kissing the Prince. At least she couldn't make rude remarks when she was kissing.

Stella and Luciano were definitely made for each other.

Much to my disbelief the next hours past rather quickly. Before I knew it, I had to go on a date with Stupid Luciano.

He looked at me with his arms crossed and said "Let's take a walk around the Palace and gardens. You're the girl who likes looking at scenery right?" 

I was shocked so I looked at him and said "How do you know I like scenery and Hey, I have name!"

" I read your application." He shrugged. "I also know you enjoy dancing."

"Oh." I said "Yeah I do."

There was an awkward silence. Not that I cared. 

He looked around, a bit confused. 

This guy really sucked at directions.

"Let me guess, we're lost." I said with a hint of sarcasm.

He scowled and me and said sheepishly " Yeah."

"You get lost a lot don't you." I pointed out.

"Maybe, I'm going to go talk to a guard to find where we are."

Just that moment I noticed Stella coming towards the hallway we were in.

"Shoot" I muttered.

"What's up guys?" She said giving me a fake smile while planting a kiss on Luciano's cheek.

"Nothing much."  I said.

"Well is it okay if I steal him for a moment?" She said not giving me another word before kissing Luciano on the lips.

"He's all yours." I said walking away trying to find out where I am. 

I wonder if I can find an aquarium here.

It took me one hour until I found my room again.

I scowled at my wasted afternoon trying to find directions around this Palace.

My maids bombarded me with questions.

"It wasn't that bad," I said while they have me huge grins until I said "Especially when Stella started kissing him and I was left to wander the halls for an hour."

They gaped at me until Summer spoke "That's why she was looking around the rooms earlier, she must have known you had a date!" 

I shrugged "Eh, she rescued me."

I grabbed a deck of cards and we played a few mins of Big Two to pass the time.

I heard a little knock on the door and decides to unlock the door and let the guest in.