Chapter 6

As I head to the airport, I see a girl with short blonde hair and striking green eyes. Her heels were making a huge clacking noise on the ground and as she neared she sneered at me. "Couldn't wear anything better today?"

As I opened my mouth to reply, a girl approached us " Shut up Stella! Stop being a diva!" 

"Whatever" the blonde replied as she looked around seeing if there was any better people to hang out with.

"Thanks" I told the girl who came to my rescue as I looked closer I saw her black hair and golden brown eyes that looked like dark caramel.

"What's your name? Mine's Aurora."

"I'm Cassandra. Is she always like this?"

She wrinkled her nose and said "I'm afraid yes, she's apparently a movie star...can you believe that? She maybe stars in Best Divas Of 2015."

We both started breaking out into laughter until someone ushered us into the plane. 

It was torture in the plane having to set next to Stella, but at least Aurora was nearby but all Stella did was complain "Oh the pillow is cheap and hurts my head, oh the food taste bad. Oh your clothes suck."

If she says one more word I swear I will kill her.

By the time we reached Garadium Kingdom, people forced us into a sleek black limo and drove off to the palace. When we reached there, we were pushed into stalls and were told they were giving us a "makeover." 

Sadly I was pushed in and people were scrubbing me and talking rather loudly about me. "Hey what colour should we dress her in?" 

"I don't think she looks nice in yellow nor beige."

I angrily said "I'm right here..."

The man turned over then asked "What colour would you like to wear?"

"Maybe blue?"

"AHA, blue okay let's see but in the meantime, Daisy do her nails."

Daisy came over with some silver nail polish that complimented my skin.

She spoke "Honey may I ask you a question?"

Nervously I said "Yes?"

"Why are you wearing a wig and contacts?" She questioned.

"I wanna know if love is true or not. If my theories are right the prince won't like me." I replied calmly.

Daisy then winked at me and said "Then you're secret is safe with me."

The man named Richard came with a midnight blue dress that was simple but beautiful as it had one little flowers going diagonally from the middle to the left waist.

"That's a gorgeous dress Richard! Who made it?"

"My secret will remain unknown and I know."

As I gently put it on the helped did my hair straightening the ends and putting a silver butterfly barrette in my hair and smiling at me.

"Your ready to go now." Daisy smiled and said. "I'm looking forward to seeing you on The Report."

As I grinned at them I fixed my wig and headed into the palace in a waiting room where all the girls were.