Chapter 10

During the past few days the Prince took girls on dates like to the gardens or to a restaurant. Even though I still hadn't one yet I didn't care.

The next day down at dinner I noticed 7 girls weren't here and curiously I asked Aurora if she had seen them and she sadly shook her head and said "They were sent home."

My eyes widened and I said "But it's only been a week." 

"Apparently the Prince didn't like them." She shook her head sadly.

It was June 12th and 7 of the girls were already gone.

In the Selected's Group Room was kind of like a hang out for the selected girls and the Queen on rare occasions. 

Inside the Room I heard the girls gossiping about their dates.

"Prince Luciano took me to the gardens." 

"He took me to the Movie Threater."

"I went with him to one of the castle's restaurant."

"Isn't he handsome?"

"Yes but he's a bit I don't know the words to describe him."

I rolled my eyes at their ridculous comments and turned to Aurora who was eating a strawberry bagel.

I asked "Have you had a date yet?" 

" No." She shook her head "but I have one tomorrow. Do you?"

"Nope I rather drop dead, he's a jerk." I said with my upper lip curled with disgust. "He should just send me home."

Aurora just looked at me confused but bursted into a fit of giggles afterwards. 

"Oh right" she said "Today is the day Asher from Garadium News is going to interview us." 

"You better get ready" she said then winked and left.

As I was walking up the stairs to my room I spotted Jane and Prince Luciano on a date it seemed. 

His face was the normal calm half frown and those two were walking slowly down the hallways.

I realized that I would need to go down that hallway to get to my room but I didn't want to interrupt their "happy date." But what other choice did I have?

I fixed my crooked wig and started to walk forwards as fast as possible to my room. Unfortunately they saw me but luckily they said nothing. 

Prince Luciano looked at me while narrowing his eyes as he kept walking forwards not speaking to me.

Eh but I didn't care he could ignore me all he wants. He's proving my theory after all I said with a grin.

The Interview came faster than I had wished.

My maids panicked and threw a flowy black dress on me which went to my ankles and made me wear white heels that were two inches high so it wasn't too bad. I wore a bird necklace with star shaped sapphire in the center of the bird's claws and black jeweled earrings.

I smilied and said "Thank you guys for everything, I can never thank you enough."

Hope beamed and said "It's not a big deal. So go out there and impress the world!"

I grinned but secretly I wanted to frown but it's better not to make them worry. I combed my wig and headed out.

I sat in the seat in the middle so no one would notice me at all. 

"Cassandra. You will never. Believe. What. Happened. Today." She said excitedly.

" What?" I said trying to match her excitement.