Chapter 13

Strangely tonight after the dinner I headed upstairs to my room to stand on the balcony and fell my wig's hair being blown by the wind.

There was a full moon tonight and it was casting it's light over the palace like a magical spell. I went to bed feeling calm.

------Next Day------

In the morning my maids dumped a bucket of cold water on me. So much for my peaceful mood.

The braided my hair into a waterfall braid and for once my wig's hair looked rather nice. They forced me into a dark red lace dress and red flats that had lace. 

I ate my breakfast in my room today because I didn't want to see the Selected especially Stella or the Prince today. I just wanted some alone time with my maids and my ham and cheese omelet.

As I was heading to the library I realized I forgot my book. I groaned in disbelief and walked back to my room to get it. 

Outside my room  I heard weird noises in my room it sounded like a girl and another sound I couldn't identify. I quietly crept in the room hoping there would be no killers and if they're were hoping they couldn't see me as I went to grab my book.

I caught a glimpse of blonde hair and another colour that looked so dark it looked a little blue.  

 When I turned to the corner on the way out hoping to avoid the people in the room.....

 I saw Stella and Luciano kissing in the corner in the room. 

Her arm pressed against his chest and his arms around her waist. They were pressed tightly in the corner and seemed to be enjoying kissing a lot. 

"Shoot"I whispered under my breath. I was disgusted. What the heck were they doing in my room? 

I went to the farthest corner away from them and I started to make a mad dash to the door and out of the room, but unfortunately they noticed me when they were taking a breath of fresh air.

 "What the fuck are you doing in my room!" Replied Stella annoyed. 

"Can't you see we're having a moment here!? Or are you blind?" She continued.

  I calmly remarked " This is my room while you two were kissing you probably went to the wrong room. Continue anyways don't mind me I was leaving." 

I calmly walked out and personally gagged in my mouth remembering that picture.  Luciano was looking at me with his neutral expression but he looked a little confused.

Honestly I felt nothing, it didn't matter to me who he kissed and dated as long as it wasn't me. As I have said before love doesn't exist.