Chapter 2

As I started reading the application, my lips curled in disdain.

Name: Cassandra Sea

Age: 17

Height: Five Foot Five Inches

Town: Atlanta

Hobbies: Playing music, reading, painting, dancing, singing and looking at scenery.

Dream Career: Musician or Scientist

Extra Facts: I'm just an average girl 

I smiled that should seem right, it's not like I'll get selected I snickered to myself.

As I folded up the piece of paper and handed it to my mom she asked if she get look over it and I playfully stuck out my tongue and said "NO!" 

My mom sighed and said "Fine at least you actually filled it out but if someone complains you put something weird it won't be my fault!"

"Don't worry mom" I said while flicking my long wavy hair "I'm gorgeous" I said joking.

"Yeah, right" Julia said walking down to the kitchen while holding hands with her 21 year old boyfriend James.

Although I felt revolted by how two people can act like it's love when really it's not, I still felt happy for my sister finding happiness especially since he's a fellow artist and they are the exact same age.

"Well I gotta go put this in the town's mail box, thank god this year we don't have to take pictures of ourselves so now it's a surprise and the conceited prince won't pick people by their looks!" I said rolling my eyes.

Everyone started laughing at me and annoyed I asked "WHAT?"

"Noth...Nothing" she said between giggles.

"Fine" and I ran to insert the mail into the mailbox.