apologies!

Hello everyone!

Oh yeah baby, Cece is back *throws confetti*

Before telling you one of my drunk stories, as I had promised before, I need to apologise on behalf of the author of this book. There's no valid excuse, she's just being a lazy bum, watching dramas like Angry Mom, crying until she got a headache because her favourite character almost died and suffered a lot, watching other variety shows, and more dramas, whining because Chansung isn't a lead in any RomCom and such.

Get angry at her, I'm allowing it.

She says she'll try to catch up this weekend and all that yada-yada. What she did, however, was posting the prologue of Blanca Like Snow so you can go to her profile and find that story there.

Now, regarding what you're really here for, let me tell you a sad, sad story.

After that party where Ann got rejected, again, by the one-that-shall-not-be-named, I took my girl to my place and let her drink all what she didn't at the party. She didn't cry, but I think that would've been better. What really happened was horrible.

We decided to do karaoke. And got recorded. Why did we do that? I don't know. And Pete doesn't let me delete it or burn the camera with which we shot that. We sang from songs in Japanese from amines or dramas, to songs from the film Mulan and even songs of One Direction.

There's a thing we learnt from that: none of us can ever sing in public again. Especially Ann.

But even if we humiliated ourselves like that, at least she channeled her heartbreak through out-of-tune singing and desynchronised dancing. 

Hoping this little story amused you a bit and reminded you that even if you think you are a loser, there are always others worse than you. Especially if they are pissed drunk.

Peace out!
Cece.