learning-- all new chapter

hi all sorry to do this but this chapter below was what was supposed to get posted and it didn't for some reason hope you like it.....

****************************************

recap from the last chapter.......

“Bella I think that we should stop” Edward said “I mean I don’t want to but I  think that if we don’t then we or you  I should say will not be happy if we continue in the morning this is not taking it slow” he whispered in my ear as he slowly kissed me again from my ear to my jaw bone to my lips.

“Edward I think your right but is there a way that I could stay here with you tonight and then we could talk” I asked him. He kissed me one last time and then we sat up and started talking till we each fell asleep..

**************************************************

We woke up and as we were leaving Edwards room  we ran right in to Edwards parents. “Hi mom hi dad” Edward said . “Good morning Mr. and Mrs. Cullen” I said

"Good morning dear's did you sleep well last night" Esme asked  “Did you two sleep well” Carlisle said with his arms folded 

"What do you think happened  dad they talked" Emmett said with a huge laugh coming out of his room.

"Emmett Cullen do not say that", Esme yelled  “ mom, dad nothing happened we watched a movie and then we came in my room to talk that’s it” Edwards explained. I don’t think that I have ever been so nervous in my life. “I promise all we did was just talk” I told them both. They  both smiled and  Carlisle  nodded for us to head down stairs. We all had breakfast I sat next to Edward and Alice sat next to me. We were all talking and laughing. “So brother what did happen last night” Emmett asked and I of course blushed. “Nothing Emmett all we did was talk and if we did more we don’t kiss and tell” Edward squeezed my leg and we all laughed.

We all got done with eating and went to get ready to do our own thing for the day.

After Alice had changed me and  we moved on to my hair and make up for the plans to make Edward notice me even though i didn't have the heart to say that trust me he notices me. 

"Alice are we done yet Rose is going to wonder why we are not there yet." I told her with my arms folded to let her know I was done with her playing Bella Barbie for the day..

"Bella these things take time weirdo fine i am done", huh fine she ground. 

I looked in the mirror and I didn’t even realize that it was me, my hair was curled in pretty lose curls and my make up didn't look over done but looked really pretty I could get used to looking like this, then I was wearing a beautiful light blue sundress with a blue long bow that tied around the waist with blue and yellow flip flops.(I said heck no to the shoes she wanted me to wear). 

********* Off to the Mall*******

we got to Rose's house and  she was waiting out side already. "You guys took forever, but I guess I can see why Bell's you look fabulous the guys are going to just love you" Rose giggled on the way in the car. 

"Rose I am not going for guys we are going for clothes remember" I laughed "Oh its cause Bella and Edward were up all night making out and sleeping in Edwards room in his BED  together Rosie-poo" Alice yelled at the top of her lungs. "OMG you guys did what I have to know you have to tell us what happened" Rose yelled back and started to bounce up and down. "Guys I can't tell you but it was amazing and we are going to be friends and see were that takes us, he isn't  even mad about Jake" It told them

"Wait a freaking minute who is Jake and why would Edward be mad or not" Rose said with her arms folded and a smirk like why didn't she know..

so we spent the rest  of the trip talking about what happened at the beach with Jake and the kiss and them the night I had with Edward and by the time we got to the dress shop Rose and Alice were both speechless which I  didn't think was possible.   "So let me get this straight you like Edward but you also think you might still like this guy named Jacob that you have known for a long time and they both are okay that you like another guy because they are going to fight for you it that right did i miss anything" Alice finally spit out 

"Yep" was all I said and then we all laughed 

"Okay then we got to go shopping to make this weekend so good for Edward that way you guys can work out but I mean i will be fine with who ever  you choose as long as you are happy" Rose explained with a giggle

 "Okay lets just shop ok i mean i am not looking to marry anyone as of right now so i mean i can date around i mean i want to date around so i know i have the right guy" I told them  

We spent the rest of the day picking out outfits for Rose and Alice's date's, then they got this big Idea that Edward and I should go on the date with them for sure now.

So we went to Victoria Secrets and then to this cute little boutique that Alice loved and got all the out fits and a couple more for the next couple weeks of school.

"Charlie is going to kill me once he finds out how much that I spent on clothes" I giggled as we were walking out of Rue.

 "NO just do what i do tell them how much you saved it always works on my dad" Rose said 

Alice's just giggled at both of us knowing that her mom and dad didn't care. "You guys hungry I could use a drink and maybe a milk shake my treat" Alice asked 

"Okay" Rose and I said at the same time and laughed the rest of the way to the food court. 

"I want sushi who is with me" Rose asked Alice put her hand up and smiled looking at me. "Well to be honest not really sure about that" I laughed "Oh come on its good lets go get some and then let Alice get the milk shakes" Rose said dragging me to the sushi stand. "We want cookie dough" Rose and I said again and just laughed and now everyone was looking at  us.

We got our food and a table just as Alice was coming back with our drinks and Ice cream. "Over her Alice" I yelled to get her attention even though she saw us.

I was about to go get  us all more drinks when I bumped into someone and went to say sorry when Alice cut me off. "Oh excuse our friend she must have not seen you I hope you didn't spill on you" Alice said with a laugh. "No I am fine I hope that I didn't hurt  you um sorry what was your name" a voice I remembered so well. "Its Bella, Bella is her name" Rose said before I could. 

I pulled  back away from the guy and looked up," yeah its Bella but you knew that already didn't you Jake" I said with a giggle and I turned to look at the girls. 

"Oh so your Jacob its nice to meet the other guy Bella might be dating you are handsome" Alice said. I looked at her with a glare. 

"Yeah its nice to meet you to ummm" Jake said I just loved his voice "OH excuse me Alice Cullen and this is our friend Rosalie Hale" Alice told Jake 

"Oh that's right your on a girls weekend that why you let the party I remember I hope you take good care of her and bring her back safe and sound to me on Sunday cause I hear that we are coming over for dinner, I mean that's what your dad said" Jake explained. 

Well it was great to see you and I guess that I will see you on Sunday Jake i told him I went to move out of the way but he gave me a hug and then put his lips to my ears "Bella I know about the Cullen boy and I will wait too and I can't wait for Sunday" he whispered in my ear and walked away telling Rose and Alice that it was great to meet them and they would have to come down to the beach soon.

On the drive back we talked about all the stuff we bought and of course the big event of  the day JAKE....

************************************************************************

sorry its so short but just thought you needed a chapter hope you like it ....

also i am going to be putting up a new book let me know what you think about it 

<3 tasha