not sure yet...... new chapter start here sorry for the mix up

so sorry guys but this is a new chatper as well it didn't post all of it i hope you like it better i know i do.....

*******************recap of last chapter*********

Just then Alice ran out and started to jump up and down and I let go of Edwards hand and ran over to Alice. "Bella were you and Edward just holding hands"Alice asked me in a whisper. I pulled away and smiled.

*****************End of recap**************

We all got in the house and Alice showed me around, there house was just as pretty inside as it is on the outside.

I got to meet Alice's mom and dad  Esme and Carisle they were very nice and said that I was welcome anytime it made me feel nice.

Edward asked if I would like to go watch a movie with him. I was jsut about to say yes but Alice grabbed my arm "Bell's don't you want to go to my room and get settled in and talk" She asked and winked at me. I smiled at Edward "later okay" I told him. Edward pulled me next to him and leaned down "Bella can we talk when your done with your girls time" he whispered so only i could hear. Alice and I ran up stairs.

We started to unpack all my stuff for the weekend listening to some CD’s and dancing around Alice’s room. We had just got all my stuff settled when my phone started to vibrate again. I opened my cell and it was a text from Jake again I had almost forgot to text him back with all that stuff with Edward and then with Alice freaking out about us liking each other. Wait did I say that we like each other do I really like him, does he really like me defiantly something to think about this weekend.

I opened the message from Jake.

Jake: Hey Bella sorry to bother you again but just wanted to tell you that my dad and I were wondering if we should bring something like a movie or something.

I read that knowing that he had already asked me and I told him that we didn’t need anything else. He must really want me to tell him who I am with.

What do I say… I mean we are all just friends right! 

“Bella you ready to go down stairs we could call Rose and see if she would like to come over to watch a movie tonight or we could go to her house and just hang out and talk”, Alice told me with her hands on her hips.

“Sorry Alice my friend is texting me and I am just so nervous I don’t know what to even tell him yo—“ I was saying till she jumped up and said,” HIM who is him”

Alice its not like that, I don’t think, I mean  we are just friends old friends like we grew up together I used to hang out with his sisters and Charlie and his dad are best friends.

“Oh these are the friends that you had that BBQ with I see know so do you like him I mean even a little” Alice asked.

I looked down for a minute and just nodded, “I mean yeah I like him a little bit” I told her

“Alice please help me what do I say I like him a little bit and I really like Edward.” I asked her this time with my hands on my hips.

‘Okay Bell’s what was the last thing he texted” she asked me I showed her my phone and she laughed. “Well I mean its not to bad so what happened at the BBQ tell me tell me everything” she giggled

I hit her over the shoulder and said stop laughing this is really important.

So I started to tell her what happened.

Well first he asked me if we can go on a walk to we went and told our dad’s where we were going. Then when we were on our walk we talked about what happened when I moved, friends in phoenix, me and my moms friendships, my new stepdad everything it felt good. I paused to make sure that Alice was still with me she looked at me. “Bella don’t stop we got to know details” Alice says laughing and laying on her bed.