minnie weekend!!!! and feeling feelings!!!

yay its here sorry its taken so long just been super busy with my kidos but her is the next chapter and i am also working on the next on as well let me know what you think...please...

also i just wanted to remind everyone were we are in the story its around April and end of junior year is coming and soon the big senior class will be back  and the fun and dramatic summer is coming after this chapter.....remember that this story already has the ending plannedo ut so don't worry but be shocked lol...(if that makes since) 

vote.....

comment.....

like......

many POV's this chapter.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 Alice POV..

*BEFORE THE STORM START FROM LAST CHAPTER*

God it’s been forever where are they!

“Huh why are they not back yet really what are they doing” Jasper asked leaning up against the car. “You guess give him time its not easy what he is doing you know plus it’s romantic” Rose said looking down as we all looked at her shocked. Wait what does that mean what the heck is he doing that I don’t know about. “Wait Rosie what is our little Eddie doing” Emmett said laughing. “no no no I will not say anymore its there choice to tell everyone come on lets get inside we can wait for them.” Rose giggled and walked into the house putting her fingers to her lips and zipping it across her lips and laughing when she throw her fake key away into the water. I just laughed and walked inside. It was a great boathouse each of us had our own room even though we always ended up sharing and there was a hug great big deck and then a good size dinning area. I was shocked when Jaspers parents bought it. I hear more laughing down stairs and I know  that our slow pokes must have arrived.  

Rose POV.

Dang it I almost lost it when I told them about Edward and Bella’s surprise he would have killed me and plus Alice would have been pissed if she knew that I knew but of course Bella and I were better friends I mean we were all friends but. Bella and I just clicked better and Edward new that so it work out better. I put the rest of the bags in mine and Emmett’s room and heard Edward down stairs laughing glad that they came know we can have some fun  I can’t wait for this weekend we all need it so much.

Emmett POV.

Man I didn’t know that it would take this long to give a girl a ring. I mean unless she said no and then that would suck. I was shocked to find out that Rose new of course I knew Edward told me to come with him and it was just about the cutest thing ever I called him a lovey dovey for that whole week even though I was happy for the both of them when things got really serious with them I was shocked and glad I mean ill kill him if he hurts her she is like my baby sister and I love them both but he would die and I for sure told him that.

Bella POV

We finally get to the boat house and I just knew then that our weekend fun would begin.  I was super excited that I got to go it went better by my dad when I told him that Esme and Carlisle and both of Jaspers parents would be up tomorrow and that he could come up on Sunday for the BBQ as well. So that made things a lot easier. When Edward had walked in he was laughing at something Jasper said. “Hey Jasper nice place we have to come out here more often” I told him giving him and hug and then leaning over to my Emmy Bear and hugging him I swear that guy has become my best friend. Once the girls finally came down stairs we ate and then popped in a movie I was shocked that Alice hadn’t said anything but was kind of glad at the same time. During our movie it got kind of weird with everyone I think they must know that Edward gave me a promise ring and wanted to ask but of course they didn’t.

 I feel like we made the right move to do this we are young but I don’t care I love being with him.

“SO are you going to tell me about that extra jewelry or are we just going to let it sit there and look pretty” Alice said as she paused the movie and of course Rose laughed while Alice glared around I have this  strong feeling that Rose new and Alice didn’t but that’s okay.

“Yes Ali its just a new charm for my bracelet oh oh and I got new earrings”. I told her and everyone laughed and Edward leaned into me kissed my check. “Honey I don’t think that is what she is talking about” he whispered while he ran his fingers over my ring. Rose and Emmet both laughed and It took Jasper to hold her down at that point. “ok ok Ali yes it’s a ring but its not a wedding ring we are to young for that like so don’t get your hopes up its just a promise ring okay now can we drop it so that we can have a good  time” “yeah I guess well shot at least let me see it”. I ran over to her and Rose and I think that was the last time we saw the boys that night we all went to mine and Edward room and giggled and fell asleep talking about what we were going to do all summer we only had a couple more weeks left so I knew things were going to get crazy.

The rest of the weekend went more smoothly we had move fun swimming and had bonfires at night we talked and laughed it was so funny we felt like our summer started for us this weekend that we only needed to head back and finish the year then we would be all set and come back senior year and we would be all good.

 Edward POV

After the shocker of the ring the gang all pulled it together and we had a great weekend of course I had already told my dad and Charlie about my plan they both thought it was to soon but when I explained that it wasn’t a wedding ring but a ring to promise that I will be with her no matter what we go through they were all for it. I was glad that  Charlie gave me is blessing so that was good.

We have all been stressed with finals and then I was nervous ok I was scared she would say no well deep down I knew she would say yes but I still worry about Jake I mean she told me that she doesn’t like him but he is damned and determined to be with her. I talked to Emmett for like four hours about it I even talked with Rose to make sure that she was really wanting to be with me and not him and she told me that I was it and that all they were was just friends and I was glad that she only wanted that still been the best 7months of my life. I still remember when she came to the school and all the trouble I did just to have my classes with her even then I was shocked at how beautiful she looked in person I mean I already knew what she looked like I had to of course look once I came up with my plan but I love that I did know cause she is all mine and things just couldn’t be more  great then how they are right now.

 okay i know its kinda short but this cahpter is kind of like a thought of everyone and to show there love and i think that they are to happy so yes the drama is coming i know its mean but i just love it....remember drama and fighting is good some times right....