Let the weekend began!!!!!

Recap*********************

"Okay Bell's lets head back before your dad comes looking for us" Jake says as we both started walking back to the cars.

I said my good byes to my dad and everyone and my dad said i couldtake his car home and he would stay....

Feeling excited and nervous as i got closer but also feeling sad and scared as I drove  farther away from La Push....

Sorry It took so long guys but here you go.......comment vote like and  well you know all that good stuff....

 End of Recap********************************************

When I got to my house after leaving Jake and Billy"s welcome home party for me, Alice and  Edward weren't there yet so I ran inside and made sure I got everything I needed for the long weekend. I also took a 100 dollars or more so that I could buy some new clothes when we went shopping that made 300 that i would be bring since charlie gave me 100 before we left.

I got everything ready and went down stairs to text Alice or Edward to say I was home and ready whenever they were when my phone vibrated to tell me that I had a message waiting. I opened my phone and saw that the message was from Jake, weird I don't remember asking for his number he must have put it in there.

I looked at my phone again.

Jake: Hey Bell's I hope you don't mind but I wanted you to have my new number maybe we can text each other and that will help us get to know each other better?

As I read the message I couldn't help but smile I really did miss my friend and couldn't wait to hang out more, before I could text him back I got a new message...I looked  down again and it was from Jake.

Jake: I also wanted to say that I am sorry about the kiss I don't know what took over me I just feel like we are little again and its running around holding hands and stealing kisses i hope we can get to know each other again and I am sorry if you have a boyfriend or one close to that I just really like you.

Bella: Hey Jakie (lol) its ok I am glad that you have my number, I would love to get to talk to you more.... we were so crazy when we were little and about the kiss I don't have a boyfriend so its okay well its not okay but we can talk about it.. how about Sunday when I come back home you and Billy can come over for dinner and then we can talk about everything.

After I was done texting Jake back I was going to send it and got nervous so I  re-read the text and then took a breathe and just sent it anyways...

Just then the door bell rang and I got up knowing it was Edward or Alice or both and smiled, ran to the door.

I opened the door and it was Edward leaning against the door board, I smiled and he took my bags and smiled back at me...

"Hi Bella you ready for you long and fun weekend" Edward said first to break the silence..

I smiled and told him," you know what yes I am excited to get to hang out with everyone.

Edward opened the door for me and put my bags in the back seat and we drove off to his house.

It was kinda quiet for the first little part but then I just couldn't take it.

"Edward" I said.

" Do you think that you your parents are going to mind that I stay the whole weekend I mean they won't mind right." I rambled off to him

"Bella my mom can't wait to meet you and my dad is happy that we made a good friend to bring home", Edward told me with a croocked smile. I smiles back and all I said was good.

We were just about to turn to down the side road when my phone vibrated and I looked down and saw  that it was Jake, I smiled  as I read it..

Jake: Bell'a dinner on sunday sounds great I already told my dad and he talked to yours it will be great can't wait to get to hang out have a fun time this weekend. oh I didn't even ask what new friends are you staying at?

I realized that Edwards mood kinda changed. "I am sorry Edward  a friend of the family is coming over on Sunday for dinner when I get back from my FUN weekend" I said making sure that Fun was with my excited voice to make him smile and it worked that same  old crooked smile came back...

 I put my phone down and would text Jake back later.

We finally pulled up to his house and I looked up I couldn't believe how big it was it was white and hug. It had tons of flowers all around it and the front and side had glass around it .

I gasped," Edward your house is beautiful".

Edward ran around the car and opened the door for me and grabbed my bags with one hand and with the other hand grabbed my hand I looked down at our hands intertwined. Edward must have noticed cause he was about to let go when I grabbed his hand to show him that it was okay. I mean friends can hold hands right.

Just then Alice ran out and started to jump up and down and I let go or Edwards hand and ran over to Alice. "Bella were you and Edward just holding hands" Alice asked me in a whisper. I pulled away and smiled.

******************************************

Sorry so short guys but I  got to get my lil kiddo's from daycare now so I will have to write again tonight  since I will be having my computer.....

remember to vote and comment and like.....

let me know what you think If you don't like it don't read it.....If you do like it add me to your liberay (LOL)