next chapter....yay..

Hey all im back and i can't believe how long that I haven't posted its sad and i feel so bad but im here now and i hope you all can forgive me....

................................................

........................................................

I miss everyone and I hope that you love the new chapters on all my storys....

going to be jumping about 5 to 6 months but you will still get a back story..

well here is the new chapter..

Bella Pov...

Its been a crazy couple of months  since my first Sunday Lady's Brunch'n and since then we have had tons more. I really enjoy them. We well I should say I finally told my dad that Edward and I are going out and that Jake and I could only ever be friends if that since the way he acted.

The bell rang and brought me out of the last six months  

 Okay guys get your dates to the Junior Prom..... Was a sign that was right next to my locker, all over school to be honest. Looking at them would have made me mad and well they did until my sweet Edward asked me.

*Flashback*

Bella prom is one of the best nights of a girls live besides there wedding. "You have to go" Rose said. as we were walking into the lunchroom. "Rose I get that really I do but no one has asked me" I told her with a wink and a giggle.

She went to say something when the spunky Alice Cullen came up behind us and putting her arms around us. " Whacha doing lady's" she giggled. I went to open my mouth to tell her until Rose beat me to it. "Well lets see Alice Bella here was just telling me how she is not going to prom the biggest and bestest night of school because she hasn't been asked to go". I looked at her to glare but she just snickered and Alice looked like she was going to freak out. "Look I said that the person that should ask me hasn't not that I haven't gotten asked" I told them both still glaring at Rose.

God nows that I have been asked but I mean I can only handle the guys in Forks for so long. Mike, Tyler and Eric all asked me and let me tell you I don't think I have ever had to say NO so many times that week of being asked everyday by them in every way possible was the worst week of being in this town. It was cute but still really.

"Lady's I want Edward to ask me I want to buy a cute dress and let you guys go all out getting me ready but really I am not going unless he ask's me to go do you hear me" I laughed. Alice of course giggled and jumped up and down and Rose looked like she was going to tell me something but stopped when she looked up towards our usual table.

"Hey where are our three favorite guys at" She asked. Alice and I both looked up to see what she ment but they really werent there. I mean these are the guys that leave gym 10 min early to get there lunch and sit down before we even get out of class I swear its so Emmett and get seconds but I don't say anything.

"Bella come on its like Rose and I were telling you Emmett and Jaz don't always ask us to dances they just no that we are going to them" Alice said. Rose looked at Alice and rolled her eyes. "Hey now he asked me this time and just because it wasn't like Jaz asked you doesn't mean its not sweet in Emmett's own way jerk so shut it." Rose told us pushing Alice towards the table. All I could so was laugh.

"Okay okay look lets so[top play fighting now girls really are you 10 Alice you know Rose keeps telling us that Emmett is romantic. I mean I don't see it but okay whatever" I laughed. So of course Rose lightly pushed me too I turned around and stuck my tongue out at her.

"No really where arethe guys at" Alice asked.

Thinking about what they said its weird that Emmett and Jasper even asked them before Edward even asked me its weird and kind of makes my green monster come out.

We sit down and start to eat as I drifted off in my own little world while Alice and Rose talk about god knows what. I know that we would all have fun why hasn't he asked me yet dang it. I will not ask him I am better then begging but if he doesn't ask me I swear I will just cause I am bigger then it doesn't mean that I wont do it to go darn it.

I heard Alice and Rose both giggle and It looked like there heads were about to explode out of there eyes "Oh my gosh"!! they both said. So I turned and saw Jasper and Emmett both walking over to the tables with a huge banner that said my name on it that some football players were holding up. They were both holding on the a little box and flowers not just any flowers but my favorite a dozen pink calalillys but of course one is always white. Edward thinks that the white one needs to be in there so its shows true love. "OH my gosh is right lady's" I said. I turned to both of them do you two know anything about this" I asked.

they both laughed and grabbed my arms and pulled me over to the guys. I of course had tears in my eyes. I looked and Emmett and he wiggled his eyes and jaz looked so funny holding flowers but he just nodded his head for me to ask what the heck was going on.

So of course I did and little giggle and a Alice Cullen jump. Jasper smiled cause he knew from that how excited I was now. "Okay Bella calm down okay" Emmett told me.

"OKay Bell's here you see we have two little box's for you. First you have to open mine then you can open Emmett's okay? Then you will get the next part" Okay he said.

I just nodded and grabbed the first box. It was a new charm for my bracelet that Edward gave me on our first date. It looked like two little people that were dancing together. I looked at the four of my friends and had a small tear fall down my check. Of course Emmett rubbed it away he hates to see me cry.

I put the charm on and looked back and Em and took the next box. There was a note in it that said "I can't see anyone but you and I love you with all my soul". In Edwards sexy handwriting. I just looked up and the two guys and smiled and nodded my head again to tell them that I was ready for the next part. I can see Alice jumping up and down when Rose and her give me the next box. I almost killed them but was to excited to see what was in it. "Your lucky I am to excited or I would kick your a---" I told them but got cut off by Jaz. "Bella love just open the damn box".

Another note was in this box but this one said turn around on it. So I turned around and on the table we were just sitting at was Edward my sweet loveable Edward holding and sign that said" I LOVE YOU! YOU ARE MY CHOICE SO LETS DANCE". I giggled and noticed that this really just happened in the middle of lunch and everyone was looking at Edward and I moment and you know what I am ok with that. I ran over to Edward so fast that I saw Emmett catch my flowers before they fell to the ground. I reached Edward and he picked me up and was spinning me around when he put me down I kissed him and said "YES" loud enough so that everyone could hear. Everyone was clapping so I started to blush.

"Were you ask excited for me to ask you as i was" Edward asked me. I jsut laughed again and looked at our four friends who have now joined the table again. we spent the rest of that lunch day talking about when and where we should get our dresses, I had to ask how long this he has been planning this.

 *End of Flashback*

I felt a pair of warm arms wrap around me and I felt like I was home. "Hi beautiful I missed you last class" Edward whispered in my ear I swear he makes me weak in the knees.

"Oh yeah well I missed you most so there" I told him kissing him and then whispering "Bet you can't catch me".and ran like the wind to get to his car before he could.

I ran threw the halls and out the double doors before he even knew what happened. I'm sure everyone was looking at us like we were crazy but I don't care I am crazy, crazy in love.

OKay so i know its kinda short but the rest is coming in the morning but I jsut wanted to post something for all of you since its been so long I hope that you love this. Its not long but I am loving the way that this chapter sounds so I hope that you doas well.

LOVe tons tasha.......