best date ever.... kind of

Next chapter is up I hope you love this one as much as I do while I was writing it…

Also I just want to thank everyone that reads my story your the greatest.

 Re Cap***********************

I didn’t notice but I had a tear run down my face and he kissed it away.

“Don’t cry Bella I just want you to have the best night of your life” he said pulling me to what seemed like was the garage so we could go on our date if  the date was better then the pre-date I am going to need a lot of tissues. We got to the car and Edward opened the door for me and went around to his side and we pulled away for our best night ever.

“Edward thank you for this I love it more then anything”  I said pointing to the new and wonderful bracelet on my left wrist.

He kissed my hand and smiled and we were off.

End of Re Cap*************************

Date Night!!!

When we got to the restaurant it was so pretty, I didn’t know if I dressed nice enough. Edward leaned in the my ear and said, “You look great Bella prettiest woman here”.

“Thank you” Edward. We got to the front and Edward told the host “table for two please under Cullen please”. He was so sweet I was looking forward to this time with him alone.

We got our seats in a cute little corner of the restaurant with a white and red table cloth and a beautiful center piece that was a candle shaped as a lantern. “Edward this place is amazing are you sure that its not to much money” I asked him still kind of worried. “Bella I promise that is fine never been on a date so trust me I have lots of saved up money from jobs plus I want the best on our first date so its fine really order whatever” Edward explained I was still nervous but I thought that it was still nice to get to go out to a nice place and eat under candle light its romantic the start of a wonderful night.

Our  server came and gone to get our order and said that it would be with us shortly. Edward got the chicken and mushroom with creamy red sauce and I got the Chicken spaghetti. As we started to talk about our lives like when we were younger, our salad’s came. We finished those and continued to talk about my mom and step-dad. “Well my mom got married to Phil I guess he’s cool in all for my mom but he is so young compared to my mom its weird you know” I explained.

“You know that’s the new thing now” Edward said. “What is” I asked with a smile.

“Oh you know woman and men dating people younger then them.” Edward told me. I just nodded and laughed.

Edward laughed and took my hand. “Bella you all way make me smile thank you for come out tonight with me” he said. “You know I am glad that we just made it use now we can just be us you know not be on a date but be on a date does that even make since” I told him laughing more now. He squeezed my hand and I new he knew what I meant.

We finally got our main course and it was amazing Edward was right about this place being good.  We kind of sat in silence but it was awkward it just felt right, I think I am in heaven on the best date ever with a great guy it can’t get any better I mean even my dad say good things about him and his family.  “So Bella how do you feel if after dinner you come on a walk with me you know before we head back to the house” He asked taking my hand again. “You know what tonight is your night taking me away” I laughed. Wait did I just say that take me away I mean not really anywhere but I mean I am sure that he knew what I meant I mean this is our first date oh gosh what if he thought I meant -----. “Bella” “Bella”  I looked up out of my ramble and noticed Edward was rubbing his thumb on my hand in circles to calm me. “ Bella I knew what you meant are you okay I mean were did you go just then” He asked. He was so sweet always so worried  about me when I am  the one who is  stupid and I ramble to much and over think. Kind of like I am doing now probably looking like a idiot. I smiled and just nodded “ you know what I am great thank you for saying that I didn’t mean that we, well I did just not well you know what I mean right” I asked him. And of course he smiles a squeezes my hand.  After dinner we went for a walk down my the beach it was beautiful here and it wasn’t to cold but just enough for Edward to walk with his arm around me. “would you like my jacket” Edward asked as he just put his jacket over my shoulders and wrapped his arms around me with out even me saying anything. “Thank you it was getting kind of cold but I am having a great time tonight thank you for everything again” I said. Edward just leaned down and kissed my head it was sweet something I remembered on a old black and white movie still loved it and could wait for out next date.