the talk...!

Next chapter…

Recap***********************

We got back in the car and drove back to the Cullen’s. On the drive back Edward pulled my hand to his lips and kissed them while he was driving. “Bella I am sorry about that I don’t know what  came over me I never talk like that in front of a lady.” Edward explained. “ I think we should talk though cause I meant every word that I told him” he said.

Okay so I guess we are talking now……..

End of Recap**************

We pulled up at the Cullen’s house and we didn’t even move we didn’t say anything it was getting weird I wanted to say something but I just didn’t know what to say or were to start. I think after tonight I know that something has to be said.

“Edward we should talk about this don’t you think” I asked being the first one to talk.

He leaned over and touched his hand on my knee.

 “Bella I am sorry for how I acted at the beach I just wanted our date to be perfect and I ruined it by being a ass whole” Edward explained. “Edward you didn’t ruin it I am sorry for how Jake acted it was wrong and I will talk to him about it on Sunday I promise this weekend would be fun lets just say that we had a great night and that we went to the beach and dinner and had a great first date kiss then we ended the night with snuggling on the couch” I told him.

 “ a great kiss huh” Edward said. As I just nodded up and down and pulled him into me and we had a great and I mean great kiss. We were kissing and things were getting a little bit carried away when a knock came on our window. “Hey guys I get that your having a great night  but we came home so that we could watch this movie other wise I could be doing the same thing” Emmet said and Jasper laughed and agreed we got out of the car and both Rose and Alice hit the guys and we walked hand in hand to start the last bit of our night. It was like what had happened was over and Edward and I would be okay.

During the movie we were all sitting on the couch next to our guys, huh I wonder can I call him that mine I mean after everything and we had a date and we kissed but can I call him mine and me his. I would have to talk to him tonight plus we would have to decided if we could be just friends that went on dates with other people or a couple and we just date each other. I leaned down into Edwards body and turned my body so I was on his lap and my head on his shoulders, he started to rub my arms soft up and down then twisting my  hair in his hands playing with piece by piece.

I didn’t realize that I had fell asleep till I heard people talking I it was like I was asleep but I could still hear them but only mumbles I moved my body a little bit well know I was awake but I still just laid there acting like I was asleep maybe I could hear something from Edward like how much he liked me or something.

How he felt about the whole Jake thing. “So Edward how was your date with Bella” Alice asked I could feel Edward grab me closer to him he kissed my hair it was so sweet. “I never felt like this you guys she is great we had a wonderful date and things were going great but we ran into that guy.” Edward said “Wait what guy” Jasper said. Now I am embarrassed I can’t believe this. “You know the other guy that Bella kind of likes and for the record we know that he is cute or what ever but Bella likes you more she told us” Alice told them. “Anyways we met him and I told him off and explained to him and all his friends that I was not giving up just yet cause some younger guy wants my chick thing, she is not a chick she is going to be my girls friend here soon and I can’t wait for it I am going to ask her I can’t have it just be us going on dates and being friends and we cant date other people I don’t want that you know what I mean” Edward said.

I was shocked that he said that my mind was going everywhere I could not believe that he wants to be my boyfriend and he wants me to be only his. I stared to smile I am sure and everyone looked shocked I could tell my the way it got really quiet and everyone was hitting Edward then it got loud and it sounded like everyone was leaving. “Okay Edward well tell Bella we love her and we will see her in the morning for our Sunday lady’s brunch” Rose said loud enough so I could hear but still quiet like if she was only talking to Edward well she knew that  I was awake.

Everyone left and Edward was still playing with my hair. And rubbing my arms he is the most sweet guy I have ever met maybe it was time to just say I met Edward first and he wants to be with me and I like him and lets see how it works out. “Bella sweetie you can wake up now I mean if you want to talk about what  you heard and I can feel you in on what you missed” Edward said kissing my lips this time as I pulled my head up and smiled like I hadn’t done anything wrong.

“Okay so I might have heard something’s but I will not say so why don’t you just tell me again” I told him with a devilish smile on my face.

Edward went over the conversation that they had while I was sleeping I did miss a lot I guess he didn’t mention the part about wanting to ask me out thought which was kind of weird maybe he was going to wait…

I could handle that I gave Edward a kiss on the check and then pulled him in to kiss his lips and we made out for like what seemed for ever until we heard the door open.

We kissed again goodnight and I told him that I had a great night and could wait to see him in the morning. "Bella I can't wait to see you in the morning have fun the lady's brunch and i will see you after fathers outing" Edward laughed like he wasn't going to be looking forward to it.