SUMMER LOVE.....

OKAY so here we are i am back at writing again i am sorry i haven't wrote its been a long time for this story but i will be makingit up to you also this story will have a couple more drama parts and some sad things will happen......also remember that i want it to be about the gang so i wont write to many sence while they are in school.....also this is not rated book but i will be moving forward in some of the more heated sence with the gang. 

 LET SUMMER BEGIN...................

Bella POV. 

it seems strange how you can feel like you don't know  what you want in life to finding your soul mate and knowing you want to be forever with this person. even more strange is that its summer and we all thought it be a great idea to go to the lake house and spent as much time here before senior years starts. Senior year and i feel like my life is perfect, for the first time i can see myself getting married and having kids and growing old with the man of my dreams. There is only one thing i am not so sure about, when is it going to fall apart i mean when everything is going good for someone isn't there a time that someone say's "Well she has had to many things going on for her that are good she needs to have something bad happen" i mean really no one can be that lucky. to have two wonderful Best Friends, Two big brothers who help you with everything and the man of your dreams at your side along with our family's being wonderful friends i mean really when is the nail going to fall. come on Bella think i mean do you enjoy the time you have or do you just make it end now. its been about a month since our Minne weekend and since then Edward and I have been spending lots of time together either with just us or with the whole group and life is just bliss and i am worried that well its all about to come to a ending and that its going to be a big BANG. Until then I will just wait. cause I mean what I am the lucky one and I can have everything I always wanted and needed. 

I was brought out of my thought when water splashed on me. "i will kill you" I yelled. I looked up and noticed that Jasper and Emmett were running away i went to get up when two strong arms wrapped around me. I leaned back so that Edward could kiss my neck i swear the things that man can do with his tongue is crazy. He always knows when I'm mad and always make me forget. "So love did you hear me" Edward said to me as he kissed up and down the side of my neck. dang him for making me weak at the knees. "I love you so much and  I feel like I haven't seen you all day"  I giggled as i turned around and kissed him we both pulled away breathing hard he leaned his for head against my and laughed. "Bella, Love are you trying to kill me you do things to me woman that i can't even begin to say" he said as i laughed. "Well the things you do to me i could say but then were would that leave us here NOT alone and us both upset cause we need some "Alone time" now why don't you and me go play in the water and cool off" i told him as i reach down slowly touching his stomach he took a big deep breathe and right when I was at the band of his shorts I bumped him with a little moan and took off running. As I was running I looked back to see Edward just standing there stund for a second then when he thought about what had just happened he looked amused and took off after me. "ISABELLA i will kick your sexy butt for that miss" he told me as i started to run faster till i felt two arms around me as i hit the water. I screamed and grabbed ahold of him to take him down with me.  

 "Edward *kiss* I can't *Kiss* believe you did that to *Kiss* me. Not that kissing you in here isn't amazing but I will kill you for that" i told him as he pulled me around so i wrapped my legs around him. "You know what Bella love, I love you with all my heart but do you know what you did to me back there on the beach" he told me as i giggled and put my face in his chest. Oh his chest (yummy). "Baby im sorry I couldn't help it you just looked so yummy" i told him as i tried to get as close to him  as i could. "mmmhmmm Bella love really what are you trying to do kill me, if you do that we will never get married: he laughed as he squeezed my butt i gasped and we both started laughing falling into the water. "you guys are so cute its gross" Emmett yells as the gang splash over to us. "Your just jealous cause your not like us" I said giving him a glare while Edward rubbed my stomach and kissed my neck. The gang know that we are kiss but they don't know that we do anything else we haven't really told them well its not that we don't want to its more like our "alone time" is well ours. told Edward I wouldn't say anything if he wouldn't that way I wouldn't have to deal with the guys talking about us and making me blush five shades More then normal and he understood. Still I love that we moved our relationship that mach farther we really are one now as I was thinking and feeling Edward kiss my neck still as he talked to the gang i could feel Eddie as well (i had to lol ) I giggled and moan quietly when i pushed back on him and of course Edward gripped my tighter. "Right Bella we really want to be like you and Eddie hear is probably  got blue balls the a mother" Emmett laughed and Rose of course hit him behind the head. "Damn Emmy bear shut up its known of our business what they do" she told him as he grabbed her and pulled her into a hug. "Plus look at them lust is poring off of them there is now way Eddie PO has any problem in that department Emmett so shut up" Jasper told everyone but really looking at Emmett then he looked over at me and winked and of course I blushed and glared at Alice and she turned her head into Jasper and i could see her bump him. Alice Cullen that lil brat I will kill her for this.

"No your right its known of your business so lets just drop it guys k" Edward told them As he glared at Emmett I couldn't help but laugh. Emmett of course looked at me and then back to Edward and then got the eat shit grin of his. "OH SHOot you guys are totally having sex aren't you oh my god I can't believe my brother finally lost his V card and Bella you too huh well Im for one happy for you guys your lust levels are so high you can cut butter". he yelled and laughed I of course turned my head into Edward and felt him squeeze tighter "DOn't worry about him I'll tell him to mind his own sex life love don't worry he told me as I kissed his ear lob that was my favorite spot on him and also his favor so it works out. "Don't worry Edward what me and you do together is between us and I love every minute of it Eddie is amazing" I told him as i whispered it into his ears and grabbed ahold of his ear lop on last time. Edward still was moaning and pushing up against me when he grabbed me and pulled me under the water kissing me when we came up everyone was looking at us and Emmett was beat red from laughing. "And so it starts" he mumbled. i looked at him and smile "Emmy it just didn't start just me and Edward are great and i mean great at hiding it its been what like five months or so, so there shut it," i looked at Edward and winked he pulled me into him and we started to run out of the water as he through me over his shoulders I laughed and he yells to the others "YOU GUYS BETTER NOT BOTHER US FOR AT LEAST THREE hours" he yelled. I laughed cause i heard both girls gasp and both guys fall in the water well at least by that i know my man is that good of funny. "Bella love you better not tease me like that again your in big trouble love". he told me as we walked into the house.

"I love you" we both said at the same time laughing as we ran to our room.   

 SO that is all for now wanted to show how Edward and Bella's love is growing also get ready the drama is about to start and you never know who will stay together and who will end there love.....

let me know what you think