chapter 4

Chapter 4

Bella POV

I walked into the school door and had all eyes on me  and again all i could think was god bella dont trip over your own feet.

i got to  the door that said office and walked and saw the lady at the desk she looked up at me when she saw me come in and smiles ahh miss swan its great to have you her at our school i have everything her for you do you need me to answer any questions for you at all, she said. No ma'am ill just look at my schedule and the map and  i think i should be good. she handed me my classes Great another year with gym i am never goingto get away from that stupid class. I looked  at my Schedule i had .

1st period: Art

2nd period: English

3rd period: gym

then Lunch  after lunch i had

4th period science

5th period history going to love that i said in my head

6th period math great that should be fun

7th period  Fashion

8th period: Office T.A

well not my best but it will do. i told the lady at the desk i learned her name was Mrs. Mason  thank you  and i would be back at the end of the day with my signed paper work. she said," ok oh wait bella i would like you to meet two students who will be helping you out today in case you get lost.

i looked up to see  a guy and a girl, the girl  was short and she looked like she was very nice that overly nice that was scary( kinda like my old friend Ryan from back home) she came up to me first HI, She said im Alice Cullen  your Isabella right its great to meet you. Its just Bella i said before i even said hi,

that was rude i thought. "oh sorry hi Bella" Alice said agian. I finally Said hi its nice to meet you to Alice i looked over  and she pointed to the boy standing next to her he was dreamy like no one i have ever seen i bet his girlfriend is nice and pret-. Alice stopped me in mid thought this is my brother Edward Cullen. h-h-hi i said he just smile a very cute crocked smile and said hi bella its great to meet you.

Then the bell rang students help Bella to her class if you need a late slip just come back ok ."thanks Mrs Mason" we said all at the same time and  just laughed i could almost tell we are going to be great friends.

So Bella where to first, i gave Alice my schedule and her and Edward both just looked over at each other. "What..What is it do i have bad teachers." Are they mean cause you know i hate--- Bella, Alice said as i was rambling (i get that from my dad man how nuts) off. "What no  its not that its that you have almost every class with one of us if not both  that is going to be great you can sit with us at lunch tell us about your self i can't wait"...Alice said rambilng as well. Edward stopped her. She looked over to him."What  she can". "Yeah she can if she wants  but we also  don't have to know everything about her right now i mean we will but not all in one day Alice she is nervous" Edward said. He wass so sweet i couldn'teven believe it.  "Fine Edward"  She said. I was standing there listening to them fight its kinda funny can't wait to learn more about them.

The final bell rang and they both said "come on lets get to class" it turns out that Me and Edward will be going to Art together that is kinda nice maybe i can sit by him. Alice though she has  math first period man that sucks. well she headed off to math and me and Edward walked side by side to Art.

Edwards POV:

After i told Alice that my plan to meet the new girls was to help her  with her  classes she was so excited that we went straight to the  office Mrs. Masen had just got in there so i walked in first and Alice right after me .. She looked up at me and smiled " Oh Edward what can i help you and you sister with today" she said. Um mrs. Masen i was well we were hoping, "Grabing Alices hand to make her move forward,"  that Me and my sister could help out the new girl find her way around school i mean we remember when we were new it would have helped" I told her. she smiled and looked at both of us "oh Alcie Edward that is a great idea"..we looked at each other  and smiled really quick before she could see and said yes just wait over there and when she comes in then you can interduce yourselfs ok ... ok we said at that same time and laughed..

 It was like ten min later when i saw her she came in the door her back turned to us,  she had long wavy brown hair and she was just the right size not to short like my sister but not to tall just perfect, she was beautiful i could tell even with out seeing her face she carried her self very well still kinda nervous but you could tell she would losen up fast. I elbowed Alice and she said "oh my gosh edwards she is going to fit right in with me and rose aren't you excited". I looked over at her and laughed "Alice this is not all that this is about its to help her so she is not to shy" i told her even though now i am glad i came up with the idea she is beautiful...."Yeah sure Edward thats all that is about" she giggled leaning over to whisper at me...I still hadn't told her  it was more but i think she is catching on.

We walked up to her just as she was talking to Mrs. Masen about her getting all her paper work and her schedule ( what Alice and everone else wouldn't know was that  i made almost all her classes with me or alice i have a very strong but werid bond towards her)

I walked slowly just so i could hear her voice when she said NO ma'am ill just look at my schedule..she said then she finished talking and Alice pretty much ran at her she look even more nervous now that she saw us but  we interdueced our selves. Alice said "HI im Alice Cullen your Isabella   right its nice to meet you".

She didnt say hi or anything just "Its Bella" (nice i like it) while Alice and her were talking i could see her look at me i wonder if she thinks anything about me. i was looking over her....her beautiful brown eyes and she had amazing smile. in mid thought it must have been my turn to say hi cause Alice said "this is my brother Edward".  So i looked up out of thought and  she stutter hi out and i smiled it was cute, all  i could say was "hi bella its nice to meet you".

We talked a little more when the bell rang we said bye to Mrs. Masen who said we could come back for late slips if we had to. Bella and I had Art together thanks to matt in the office. Alice ran to math.

We walked together not close but side my side to Art class.

i want to learn so much about this beautiful brown eyed girl.....