wonderful friendship

Hi all the next chapter is up and I hope you love it..

Recap

****************************************************

On the drive back we talked about all the stuff that we brought and of course the BIG event of our day…..Jake.

*****************************************************

Edwards POV

Well the girls have been gone all day, I can’t stop thinking about last night and our kiss it

Was electrical and there were sparks. I also don’t know what to tell Bella about how I can wait for her but really I just want to keep her to myself. It will work out though I just have to show her that I am the one that she wants.

I heard a knock on my door that took me out of my thoughts. “Come in” I told them

“Hi sweetie I just wanted to talk to you about this morning and ask you if you needed me for anything” my mom told me she always knows when I have stuff on my mind I just don’t get it sometimes.

“Hi mom yeah you can come sit down what about this morning?” I asked her.  She came to sat down on the bed and looked nervous for some reason. “Well Edward you see Bella is the chiefs daughter and you need to be  careful I know you two like each other but you both are very young and I think that you need  to remember that her dad isn’t going to want her to just date one guy in school” Esme explained to me, she is always the worrier.

“Mom its okay and the now chief Swan wants that we aren’t even dating like that we are just friends and she is just not talking to me she is talking to a guy that lives down on La Push he is a friend of the family like I guys his dad and Charlie are best friends so Bella and Jake are talking too like how we are talking” I explained back to her she looked like she wanted to say something but she was just quiet.

“Okay Edward just be careful cause you are a sweet boy and you wear you heart on your sleeve I just don’t want you to get hurt” She told me leaning over to give me a hug.

“You know your right ill talk to her during our date tonight I love you mom just know that I know that she likes me like I like her so don’t worry and I already told her I want her to date around and ill be here when she is ready” I was trying my best to explain out conversation last night but not sure I got it out right.

“Well I think I hear the girls down stairs so ill let you go I want to see how much your sister bought” she laughed as she walked out.

I got up from bed and thought about my mom she was worried that if Bella and I got together I would hurt her and then the chief of police would hurt me I laughed inside but I know that is what would happen but I would not hurt her I want to get to know her and make her my friend then we can be something else when she is ready. I opened up the door just as I heard the girls taking in the living room.

“Bella you are going to look amazing in that outfit tonight Edward is going to freak out” Alice was telling her.

“So you going to talk to Edward tonight about what happened at the mall” Alice asked Bella.

Talk to me about what I wonder gosh I hope she didn’t meet someone cause I don’t think I can worry about this Jake guy and all the guys at school then more guys. Sometimes I wonder if she knows just how beautiful that she really is.

“I can’t wait for our date’s tonight and yes I will be talking to him but probably on the way back so our during our date we are not thinking about that I am trying to see what I want and I am getting more and more excited about it.”  My Angel spoke and I just listened even though I heard what she said I was just listening to the sound of her voices.