sunday brunch with the girls! part 1

The start of Lady’s brunch……………..

 Esme POV

I woke up early so that I could take a shower and get dressed up really nice for our lady’s brunch this morning. Its something that Alice and I started a couple weeks ago just so that we can talk and she lets me know how her and Jasper are doing we talk about her dad  and I. I am even more excited cause Bella and Rosalie get to be here this time. I hope that they both now that when we are here its just as friends not there mother or boyfriends mom were if they need to talk to me about anything they can.

“Honey do you want me to make you breakfast for you this morning before we have our lady’s brunch or are you and the boys going out again”? I asked my husband.

“No dear its okay thank you but thought that we would go to breakfast at the diner this morning thank you sweetheart” Carlisle said and kissed my check. He always knows how to make me smile.  Its been a couple crazy weeks so I am glad that we are having our Brunch’n  I haven’t really gotten to know the girls and I am hoping that I can and that we could all be great  friends so that they know if they need anything that they could just come to me at anytime.

I headed down stairs to pull everything out and start to make coffee and wait for the girls to wake up and Rosalie to come over.

There was a knock on the door I was assuming that it was Rosalie here to wake up those lazy girls and kick the men out. I walked over to the door and notice that it was Jasper. “Hello ma’am how are you this morning” Jasper asked he  was a sweet boy and I was gald that he was with my Alice she just love to be around him and her smile it just gets so big when they are together I am glad all my kids are finally happy I just hope that they don’t get hurt in the process of trying to get what they want. I noticed I hadn’t asked him in yet and he was just smiling at me. “Oh dear oh gosh please Jasper come in sorry I was lost in thought” I told him inviting him into the kitchen.

“Its okay ma’am Alice does that to” he told me. “Jasper your funny and how many time do I have to tell you, you can call me Esme, and I hear that my daughter is a lot like me sometimes it make us laugh” I told him laughing.

 I really can’t wait for this brunch today I was getting more and more excited. “So Sweetie are you here for the men” I asked. He just laughed and looked at me and nodded. “Yes ma— Esme I am here to take the men I guess Carlisle wanted us here to meet so we could drive together” Jasper laughed as he explained. Still forgetting to call me Esme at least I know that he a great up bringing. “Well the guys are up stairs my husband is awake so its just my son’s you will be needing to wake up today.” I laughed as he walked up the stairs.   

After the girls woke up and Rosalie got here we all laughed and waited for our men to leave chatting about there dates last night and seeing how much Bella like’s it here in Forks. “Okay you lady’s over there we are leaving now but please promise while we are away that you be good” Carlisle laughed looking at all the girls and leaving me for last as he winked at me. “Okay my lovebug please be careful my mom and sister are crazy don’t give in if they ask you something about us and oh don’t listen to them tell lies about me cause I’m amazing and you know it” Emmett told Rose kissing her and laughing as he pinch her butt. “Emmett” Rose and I both said at the same time still laughing.

 I could see Bella and Edward in the corner of the room talking a flirting but couldn’t hear what they  were saying Jasper and Alice and there goodbye and he kissed her on the chick as he was walking out the door and then the most amazing man came up to me and kisses my lips and then my hand saying” Till we are together again my love” as he left “I can’t wait” I told him with a wink.