a love story....with a happy ending

alright so i am super excited to post this cause i am in love with this chatper the next with be posted soon cause i want to get the big part of  the story going to i hope you all leave me your feed back enjoy the next to NEL

Never ending love chapter 19

Edwards pov.

Just minutes away I mean really only minutes away.  I will get to see my beautiful girlfriend. We will head home and do homework like normal cause she doesn’t want us to slack off (she is just so worried about collages but I love her for it) I can’t wait to have our Minnie date tonight she is going to love it. Got her a new charm for her bracelet and a pair of earrings that I know that she will love. “Edward did you hear what I asked you” Mr. Morrison asked for who knows how many times I am sure. “I’m sorry what sir” I asked him. Everyone laughed man I need to get out of hear and see my girl I hate Fridays they take forever to end.

“What is the answer to the problem on the board” he said again. Dang it really having history for last period sucks. I looked up and then took a second to realize that I already knew the answer. I explain to  him that the answer was 1787 man I am sure glad I didn’t have to look in my book he would have only hounded me more. I glanced up to see him looking at me again and I just smiled at him so that he knew I was kind of paying attention to what he was talking about.

The bell finally rang and I was the first one out.  I ran to my locker were of course Emmett was standing with a huge smirk on his face. “What up bro” I asked before I was even close to him. “Nothin just was wondering if you were going to head out with me and Jaz later tonight or if you were going to BELLA”SSSSS” he smacked my shoulder of course. “No I can’t remember its Friday and I have a date with a sexy brunette” I laughed He was about to say something when both Jaz and the girls joined us. “Heya so what we doing tonight” Alice asked jumping into Jaspers arms while he gave her a small kiss on the cheek probably since Em and I were there. She looked shocked of course and kissed him on the lips so hard that really mad me wish I was not here so I had to nudged Em to stop the make-out session. “Hey you know that is my little sis right” he told him and you could see how nervous he was. “Jaz it’s all good just not by us really its weird she is my baby sister” I told him. “Hey only by like 8 minutes gosh Edward you and Bella kiss all the time and don’t get my started on the two who play tongue hockey over here” She giggled. “Yeah yeah” Rosalie laughed. Well now I feel like I want my lovely leading lady were is she. Then I went to turn around and I saw her just standing over by her locker with it opened with her hand in mid air she is so cute when she is in deep thought. “Well gots to go pep’s got my lady looking in deep thought and who knows what her mind is thinking man I would give anything for a minute in here beautiful head of hers. Well I see you all after our date and then we can do our Friday night whatever we call it after word ok” I told them walking over to the love of my life. I just keep thinking about how I am going to tell her that I love her and let her know how much I love her tonight.

I walked up behind her and kissed her cheek. “Beautiful I missed you so much last period the day just went on and on but last class with out you is just awful” I told her with another kiss. “I missed you to baby so much” she whispered I could feel her breath on my ear and got chills sent down my back, yep I am in love and I and loving it.  She went to my ear and whispered to me that I couldn’t catch her and kissed me passionately and ran off down the hallway. Before I could even think about it she was gone and everyone was looking at us I turned to look at my friends and family and shrugged my shoulders and ran after her screaming that you can run but you can’t hide.

Once we made it to the car with the looks and the whispers of everyone and had our own little make-out session okay big make-out session we got in the car and drove to my house to get the stuff I needed for our date tonight then my over night bag to stay at Jaspers parents boat house I told my mom and dad I loved them and at I would see them Sunday morning for family day before I left of course my dad had to remind me to be safe in everything we did with his eyes raised up.