Chapter 17-I Still Love You

Eddie's POV

I was already back in London sitting on my couch with nothing to do. I can still feel Amanda's soft lips on mine. I decide to go to Starbucks for some coffee.

I take a sip of my drink and walk through the city. I suddenly cross a pet store. An adorable Labradoodle(Labrador/poodle) sleeps by the window. I guess I need a dog companion these days without Amanda. I walk into the store and ask the lady to see the dog. She gently lifts up the sleeping puppy and puts it in the play area. She tells me it's already been vaccinated. It's a girl too. I tell her that I'll buy her. I hand her the money.

I walk out the pet store while holding the puppy's leash.

"I'll name you Elle." I say to her as if she can understand me. She wags her tail and I smile. No wonder Amanda fell in love.

I scroll down the new gossip. Elle cuddles up to me and I smile. My smile quickly turns into a frown.

"Amanda Seyfried With A New Boy Toy?"

"C'mon Elle, were going to LA."

I call my manager and she schedules a plane to LA for me in two hours. I pack my clothes and grab Elle's stuff. I look at my watch. It's already been an hour. I grab my stuff and Elle and head to the limo. I'm gonna get Amanda back.

Once I arrive at LA, a swarm of fans bombard me. Bodyguards push them off and I tell the limo driver Amanda's address. He nods and I settle back and pet Elle's head. Then a thought pops in my head. Chloe. What's she gonna think? Oh please. I've never loved Chloe, she was just a cover-up for Amanda. I sigh as we arrive at Amanda's house. I smooth down my shirt and knock on the door. Her housekeeper, Melanie, appears at the door.

"Oh my! If it isn't Mr.Redmayne!" She gasps.

I smile at her and she calls for Amanda.

"I'm coming Mel!" Her melodic voice rings. She freezes at the stairs. Her eyes widen and she covers her mouth.

"What are you doing here Eddie?" She asks and twirls her braid.

"I came here to see you."

She walks up to me and tells Melanie to leave.

"What do you want, Redmayne?" She huffs.

"Don't I get a nicer welcome? I came here all the way from London to see you."

She crosses her arms. "Your still the same aren't you?"

"Look, I really need you! Your my everything! I feel like I've lost my whole life! I really love you Amanda. I love more than anything. Your my world." I look into her eyes and she blushes.

"How cheesy, Redmayne" she smirks.

"It's the truth." I touch her arm.

She tenses up, but then relaxes.

"I've got a dog too." I say, knowing she'll brighten up.

"Really?" She smiles, "Can I see it?"

"Of course. Her names Elle by the way." I smile at her and bring Elle out of the car.

Amanda squeals and kneels down until she's face to face with Elle.

"Oh my god! She's so adorable!" She ruffles Elle's fur.

"So where's Finn?"

"Probably sunbathing" she laughs.

"How's the new boy?" I ask and she looks up.