Chapter 4-Falling

Amanda's POV

I was lying on the couch waiting for Eddie when I heard a knock. Finn started barking and scratching the door so I lazily walked up to the door. There stood Eddie almost completely wet from the pouring rain outside.

"Hey Eddie! I missed you!" I say laughing.

He walks in and I go grab him a towel to dry off. He takes the towel and ruffles his wet hair.

"So what did you need me here for?" He asks, confused.

"I have a plan."

"What? A plan for what?"

"Just confess it!"

"Confess what?"

"That you like Sam!"

He blushes a crimson red a stubbornly cries out "No I don't!"

"Yes!"

"No!"

"Yes!"

"No!"

"YES!"

"NO!"

YES!YES!YES! ADMIT IT RIGHT NOW EDWARD REDMAYNE!"

"OK OK! I MIGHT LIKE SAM JUST A LITTLE!"

"HA!" I scream, pleased with my interrogating.

He sighs and groans, putting his head into his hands.

"It's ok little Eddie! We all crush on somebody in our lives!" I say, attempting to pry Eddie's hands off his face.

He swats my hand away.

"Let's watch a movie then!"I say happily.

I take out Mean Girls, Mamma Mia, In Time,Gone, and Dear John.

"Do you have to be in all of your movies you have?" Eddie asks.

"Yep! I have every single movie I've been in!" I reply cheerfully. "I'll choose, Mr.I-have-an-attitude."

He pouts and I giggle. I slide in Mean Girls and sit next to Eddie on the couch.

"I almost forgot COOKIES!" I scream.

"Who needs cookies for a movie?"He asks.

"ME! ME! ME!" I scream.

I run into the kitchen and grab the batch of fresh cookies that Hannah had just baked. I run back into the living room and stuff a cookie into my mouth.

"I've never seen the wild side of you Amanda." He laughs, smirking.

I give him a questioning look and ask "Aren't I always like this?"

"Nope" he replies.

I shrug and turn back to the movie.

Eddie's POV

I rubbed my eyes groggily as I blink multiple times. I feel a weight on my chest. I look down to see Amanda's angelic face sleeping on my chest. She had a cute nose, long eyelashes, underneath her eyelids were a pair of bright green eyes. Her lips were heart-shaped and tinted a rosy pink. Her blonde hair fell down in blankets over her slightly tanned shoulders. I stroke her soft blonde hair. I had never realized how beautiful Amanda really was. Probably because of Samantha. Amanda tightens her grip around me and snuggles closer to me. I laugh and attempt to carry her up into her room.

She moans "Eddie".

I laugh and walk up the stairs. I open a door and widen my eyes. Her sister and a man are half naked and making out. I close the door and chuckle. I open another door and enter a large master suite with a plush velvet bed. I gently lay Amanda on the soft sheets and kiss her forehead.

I think I'm falling fast.

Hello nothing to talk about! Will edit IKYWT tomorrow!

COMMENT

VOTE

FAN

Love, Angela<3