Chapter 9- The Fight

Amanda's POV

I woke up to the smell of chocolate chip pancakes. I quickly jump up and grab a hair tie and pull my hair into a somewhat bun. When did I put on these sweats and t shirt? I shrug and run out of my room to see Hugh cooking pancakes.

"Good morning Amanda" he says in a sing song voice.

I laugh "Good morning Hugh!"

"I made fresh, homemade pancakes!"

"I didn't know you could cook!" I say looking at him as he piles pancakes and bacon on my plate.

"My unknown talent. Want some maple syrup, sweets?"

I giggle "Yes please!"

He drizzles maple syrup onto my pancakes and a groggy Eddie walks towards us, rubbing his eyes.

"Good morning" he yawns.

I giggle "Good morning! Want some pancakes?"

"Yes please!" He answers and drops onto one of the stools beside me.

Hugh hands me my plate and Eddie's his, and we thank him.

"Mmmm... This is delicious!" I say, swallowing a mouth full of pancakes.

"Thank you for that courteous compliment!" Hugh replies and bows.

I laugh and Sam and Aaron come out of their rooms and grab a plate.

"Hey guys!" I say cheerfully.

"Why so giddy this morning Amanda?" Sam asks and wriggles her eyebrows.

"I don't know!" I reply back with a cheesy smile.

"She's in her hyper mood." Exclaims Angela from behind us. "Ooo pancakes!"

She grabs a plate and settles down with us. She's like our little sister now.

"Where's Anne?" I ask.

"She went to go see her fiancé who's currently in New York." Eddie replies with a smile.

We soon finish up our plates and I head towards the bathroom to clean up. I strip down to nothing and climb into the shower. I wash my waves and lather them in shampoo and conditioner. I rinse and wrap a towel around my waist. I comb through my wet waves and I hear my door creak open. I turn around and Eddie's standing right there. I jump and I cling onto my towel.

"Eddie! What are you doing in here?"

"I was going tell you to hurry up! We're leaving in 20 minutes!" He answers.

"Are you going to stand there and watch me change?"

He blushes and scurries out the door. I chuckle and grab a floral T-shirt and jeans. I have a whole collection of jeans. I brush my teeth and grab my purse.

By the time we were done filming, it was already 7:00.

I was exhausted after filming and watching Eddie attempt to get on a horse at least 10 times. Revenge from Tom because Eddie lied to him about knowing how to ride a horse in Tom's last movie. I plopped onto my bed. I turned on some music. Hmmm... Justin Timberlake. I used to film with him. We were like twins. I turned up Summer Love and jumped on my bed like a crazy child and screamed the lyrics.

Angela walks into the room.

"What the hell are you doing Amanda?" She asks.

"Singing"

"More like shouting!" She says and climbs onto the bed with me.

"Come on join me! It's fun!" I shout.