Chapter 18-Swimming

Eddie's POV

Amanda was still sleeping peacefully in my arms when I woke up.

I chuckle "Amanda, wake up!"

She groans and snuggles into my chest. Just before I can move, Finn jumps onto the bed and rubs on Amanda. She giggles and puts an arm over him. He licks her face and she laughs.

"Hey Finny!" She props herself on her elbow and strokes his fur.

Suddenly a white fur ball joins us. She jumps on my stomach and I groan. Amanda giggles and looks at us. Elle wags her tail and licks my face.

"Stop licking my face, you slob ball." I laugh and pick her up.

"This is what I wake up to every morning." Amanda kisses Finn's head.

"Don't I get a kiss?" I pout and she laughs.

She kisses me and gets out of bed.

"Sam and Aaron are in town today." She gets out a shirt and shorts. "They asked me to go meet them for lunch. You can come with me."

"Ok"

We quickly get dressed and Melanie walks the dogs for us. We drive towards a small cafe and look for the couple. A giggling Sam and a chuckling Aaron stumble through the door.

"Amanda!" Sam squeals and the two girls hug each other.

Aaron sits across from me.

"I see you've won back Amanda's heart." He gives me a smirk.

"And I flew all the way from London."

"Well, at least you have Amanda back."

I nod "So how are you and Sam?"

"I actually plan on proposing to her tomorrow." He whispers and blushes.

"Congratulations!" I pay him on the back.

"Don't say anything!" He warns me.

"I won't, don't worry." I smile at him.

Amanda sits next to me and Sam sits next to Aaron. He kisses her cheek and she blushes. I laugh as Amanda coos.

"Their really into each other aren't they?" She whispers.

The couple are talking quietly and giving each other loving looks.

I chuckle lightly "Aaron's proposing tomorrow."

Amanda's eyes widen "Oh my gosh! This is amazing!"

I laugh "Just look at them."

The now snogging couple is totally unaware of what is happening.

"AAHHH MY VIRGIN EYES! THIS IS LIKE THAT TIME BACK IN THE HOTEL!" Amanda covers her eyes and shouts.

People start to start to stare. I laugh and kiss her on the head. Aaron and Sam turn red and Amanda peeks out from behind her hands. She lets out a sigh of relief. After lunch, we head separate ways and I wish Aaron good luck. He smiles at me and Sam and Amanda hug each other.

"So where do you want to go?" I grab her hand.

"Lets go swimming!" She tugs me to the car and we drive back

.

"Go change!" She pushes me into the bathroom.

"Why can't I stay out here?" I wink at her.

"YOU PERVERT!" She giggles and closes the door.

Amanda's POV

I quickly put on a white ruffled bikini and take two towels from the rack. I make a run for it, I already know Eddie's going to try to throw me into the water. I grab my glasses on the way to the pool. A pair of arms wrap around me as I squeal. Eddie pulls me to his chest and messes up my hair. I squirm and kick. He swings me over his shoulder and I pound on his back.

"Edward Redmayne! You put me down right this instance!" I scream.

He chuckles and dangles me on top of the pool.

"What are you going to do now?" He taunts.

"EDWARD JOHN DAVID REDMAYNE! DON'T YOU DARE!" I put a shaking finger in front of his face.

"Your getting heavy, Amanda." He lowers his arms and smirks.

I pout at him and he drops me into the warm water. I gasp as I pop up back to the surface. I take a foam noodle and whack him on the leg. I frown at him and he laughs. He backs up and I frown. Suddenly he comes running and jumps into the water, causing a huge 'tidal wave' to sweep over me. He grabs my waist and pushes me under the water.

"Abusive!" I smack his head.

He laughs loudly and I frown.

"I love you," He chuckles.

"I hate you too," I pout.

He smashes his lips on mine and I smile. I've missed these moments.

----------------

I AM SO SORRY THAT I HAVEN'T UPDATED IN LIKE A MONTH! This chapter didn't make sense either. I'm actually going to end this book in a few chapters! I have a surprise for you in the next few chapters! 17 votes and 17 comments!

VOTE

COMMENT

FAN

Love,Angela<3