Chapter 7-Coffee

Amanda's POV

I wake up to find myself on a something warm. A pair of arms are wrapped around my small body. Of course, it's Eddie. Last night I went to his room because I was scared. I try to wiggle myself out of his tight grasp, but he just holds on to me tighter. I giggle and playfully smack his arms.

"OW!" He screams and glares at me.

I laugh "You wouldn't get up!"

He glares at me once again, but this time a evil smirk is placed on his face.

"This is payback."

I widen my eyes and he attacks me and straddles me with a huge feather pillow in his hands. Why do I even have those? He lunges the pillow at me as feathers come flying out, covering my face and my opened mouth. I immediately spit out a few feathers and shake my hair. Another blast of feathers come flying out and I pin Eddie to the bed.

"I have ninja reflexes so watch out!" I warn Eddie.

My hair covers both of our faces and all you can hear is our panting from our intense pillow fight. I back up and get off the bed while pulling Eddie off.

"Get ready. We're going to film today." I tell him.

"I never knew such a fearless girl could be afraid of thunder." He says while picking out a striped polo shirt and some trousers.

I laugh "I never knew such a famous guy could cuddle a girl like a teddy bear."

He blushes and goes to the bathroom. I walk upstairs to my room and pick out a white laces crop top with a gray tank top under and some tan shorts. I put my hair in a side braid and brush my hair and teeth. I put on some mascara and lipgloss. Eddie is waiting for me at the door and I grab my purse. I lock the door once we're out and get in the limo.

"Where to Miss.Seyfried and Mr.Redmayne?" The driver named John asks.

"To the set." I tell him.

He nods and we settle down.

"So who was that girl you were talking to?" I ask suspiciously.

He looks away "How do you know it was a girl?"

"Coffee date?"

"Maybe"

"This afternoon after filming?"

"Maybe"

"Trying to forget about Samantha?"

"Maybe"

"Lots of maybe's you got there." I say with a smirk.

He blushes and looks out the window.

We soon arrive and walk on set. Sam runs toward us in her tight Eponine costume.

"You're early today!" She says.

"We are?" I ask.

"Yep. Tom says we start filming at 10:00 today."

I look at my watch "Oh, then why are you in your costume already?"

"Just wanted to try it out." She answers, looking at her small waist.

"How can you even fit in that? You make me feel fat."

"I don't know, but it's quite uncomfortable. Come on! Lets go watch Hugh." She says and drags us towards the scene.

Eddie's POV

After filming, I headed to Starbucks to meet Hannah. She was sitting by the window, and tapping away on her phone. I smile and walk towards her.

"Hey Hannah!" I say and she looks up.

"Oh, hi!" She answers back and smiles.

"Let's go get some coffee!"(They sound so enthusiastic lol)

I end up getting a vanilla spice latte. We sit back down and sip our drinks in a comfortable silence.

"So, are you filming with Amanda Seyfried?" She asks.

"Yep. She's extremely hyper."

She smirks "I love her! She's one of my favorite actresses!"

"Well I can take you to meet her one day."

"Really? Oh my god I love you Eddie!" She says excitedly and hugs me.

"You already love me? That was fast." I whisper into her ear and she blushes.

I laugh and she glares at me.

"Can I walk you home?" I ask as we leave.

"Sure"

The paps surround us and we quickly pushed and ran out of the crowd. We ran to the limo and slid onto the black cushioned seats. Hannah told the driver her address and we sat there in silence all the way to her house.

Once we arrived we got out and walked to her porch. Her house was a good size with ivy climbing up the walls and a small "garden" in front of her house.

"Thanks for today Eddie!" She says happily and faces towards me.

"Your welcome! Maybe we could get together again some time again!" I reply.

"Sure!"

I look into her eyes and suddenly we're starting to lean in. Our lips touch, but no butterflies fill my stomach.

She pulls back and giggles "Bye Eddie"

I wave at her and walk down the steps.

Updated!! Surprise! 5 comments and 5 votes for next chapter. Also 1 more comment till the next chapter of IKYWT!

COMMENT

VOTE

FAN!

Love, Angela<3