Chapter 1-Meeting

Eddie's POV

I entered the glass doors into the large studio. Our directer, Tom Hooper, told the whole cast of Les Mis to meet today! I was so excited! I heard that Hugh Jackman and Russell Crowe were gonna be here! I push through a crowd of yakking people.

Tom calls me over "Hey Eddie! Over here!" He shouts, waving his hand.

I walk towards Tom and shake his hand.

"Nice to meet you Eddie! Your audition was great! Even over an IPhone!" He says, winking at me. "Now go meet the rest of the cast."

I thank him and look around to a crowd of people. A wavy blonde haired girl with big green eyes walking towards me.

"Hello my names Amanda! You know as in Seyfried." She says.

"Oh really? The famous Amanda Seyfried is standing right before me?" I ask her with a smile.

She giggles and replies "Yep! I'm so excited for this! After Mamma Mia, musicals have been my life! Especially Les Miserables!"

Tom interrupts our conversation and screams out

"I need Eddie, Samantha, and Amanda here right now!"

"Well it looks like we better go!" Amanda exclaims as she drags me towards Tom. A brunette haired girl stands next to Tom waiting. Must be Samantha.

"Now that all of you are here, we can go." Tom says and leads us to a small 'home theatre'.

"Now you guys are going to watch the 25th anniversary of Les Miserables. So get comfortable!" Tom says excitedly and leaves in less than a minute.

"Hi I'm Sam!" the brunette girl says.

"I'm Amanda and that's Eddie!" Amanda says ,shaking Samantha'a hand and taking a seat next to her. I smile at Samantha and sit next to Amanda in the plush red seats.

The broadway show begins on the huge screen and we all relax. I watch as the younger version of Cosette is abused by the Thernadiers. By the middle of the movie I see something strange. Is that Samantha?

I quietly lean over Amanda and ask Samantha " Is that you who's playing Eponine?"

"Yep I'm a performer on Broadway. I usually am Eponine in Les Mis." She replies. I sit back down in my seat and look at Amanda. Her eyes are glued on the screen. I turn back to the movie.

Tomorrow we will be finding a piano girl.

Hello peeps!

Liking this fanfic so far? I feel like this is gonna be better than my Haylor fanfic!

COMMENT

VOTE

FAN!

Love, Angela<3