Chapter 6-Sleepover and The New Girl

Eddie's POV

I was sitting on a bench in a park while sipping coffee. The girl hunt is on. Too bad Aaron isn't here to help me. I see a pretty brunette girl sitting on the grass and listening to music. I decide to go up and introduce myself.

"Hi my name is Eddie Redmayne." I say holding out my hand.

"As in the EDDIE REDMAYNE?" She asks with wide eyes.

I chuckle "Are you British by any chance? I can tell by your accent."

"Yep and my name is Hannah Bagshawe!"

I sit down next to her. "I see. I'm filming a movie here. So what are you doing in LA?" I ask.

"Mmm.. Just some tourist things." She replies staring at the darkening sky. "I never thought I would meet a celebrity like you." She turns back to face me.

I suddenly feel raindrops splashing onto my skin.

"Hey I think we should leave. It's starting to rain." I say and smile at her.

"Yeah, but I would love to meet up sometime again." She answers.

So we exchange numbers and the drizzling turns into a storm. I see somebody running with a hoodie on. A peek of blonde hair drapes across her face. It's Amanda.

"Amanda!" I shout.

She looks up. "Hey Eddie! What are you doing in the rain?" She asks.

"I could be asking you the same."

"Come on! I'm going to my car." She says and takes my hand, dragging me across the park.

Once we get to her car, she opens the doors and we hop in. She takes off her hoodie and tosses her long blonde hair. She looks at me with her piercing green eyes. I can't help but kiss her. Her sweet lips mold into mine as she throws her arms around my neck. I lick her bottom lip for permission and she grants it. She tastes of strawberries and cinnamon. She suddenly pulls away "I-I can't. I just got a boyfriend." She tells me.

Amanda'a POV

He blushes in embarrassment. I chuckle and start my car. The rest of the ride is silent.

"Amanda, this isn't the way to my house." Eddie says.

"You'll just have to sleepover at my house today." I say and smile at him.

"Ok"

We arrive at my house which is huge and white. We run to the doors because its still raining. I open the door quickly and turn on the lights.

"Let me go get you a towel." I add.

I run upstairs and grab a warm towel. I gallop downstairs and hand him the towel. He ruffles his hair.

"I'm gonna go change out of these clothes ok? Make yourself comfortable." I tell him and walk up the stairs. I dress into a tank top and some fluffy shorts. Eddie a sitting on the couch and talking his phone. I eavesdrop on his conversation.

He laughs and says "Yeah I'll meet you at the cafe tomorrow. Bye Hannah."

My heart drops.He looks at his iPhone and presses the end button. I walk into the room and pretend to not know what just happened.

"So do you wanna sleep in the guest bedroom?"

"Yep"

I lead him to the bedroom. He plops down on the bed.

"Your tired I can tell." I smirk as I hear a light snore.

I climb into my bed as I hear thunder. Thunder frightens me. The only thing that frightens me. I turn on my lamp and think what I should do. Hannah as in my second mother was out of town this week. Mmm.. How about Eddie.

I walk to the guest bedroom and open the door quietly.

"Eddie?" I whisper.

I here a groan.

"I'm scared." I say a little loader.

"Of what?"

I gulp "Thunder"

"Come here"

He pulls me down into his bare chest. Must have been able to actually change. I snuggle under the covers. He holds me and for once I feel safe.

He kisses my head and murmurs "Goodnight Amanda"

"Goodnight Eddie." I whisper and smile.

They kisses again and cuddled! I just realized that there are two Hannahs in this story so I'm gonna change Amanda's house keepers name to Melanie.

FAN

VOTE

COMMENT

Love, Angela<3

P.S. Since I've been realizing you guys love this book so much, 5 comments and 5 votes for the next chapter