Chapter 13-Preparation

Eddie's POV

We ran out of the park laughing. We lost the paps.

"Just wait till our faces go viral." She smirks.

I laugh "We'll look so sexy."

"Carry me?" She asks.

"Of course your highness!"

She climbs onto my back and I carry her back to the hotel. She kisses me as she gets off. I smile through the kiss and she pulls away and smiles. We walk into the hotel room hand and hand. Suddenly a miracle occurs. Angela stops fighting over the remote with Aaron. Hugh stops slicing apples. Anne looks up from her magazine and Sam drops her phone. They look at us with wide eyes and open mouths.

A squeal comes from Sam,"OMG Amanda! I told you you guys were adorable Eddie!"

Amanda smirks and Angela comes running over.

"I KNEW IT! HA! IN YOUR FACE AARON! YOU OWE ME FIVE DOLLARS!" She screams triumphantly.

Aaron rolls his eyes and huffs. He hands Angela five dollars and grabs the remote.

"You guys bet on this?" I ask.

"Yep! I kinda already knew it was gonna happen." She winks at me and stuffs the money in her pocket,"I'm so putting this on twitter."

I shake my head and smile.

Eddie laughs and Hugh and Anne congratulate us. I let go of Eddie's hand and run up to Hugh. I steal a piece of apple and he scowls at me.

"He's a keeper" Hugh whispers.

I laugh "Of course!"

"Now go enjoy yourself while he's yours." He winks and I smack his arm.

"You're so dirty-minded. How are you even a father?"

He shrugs and I laugh "Just wait till your children turn into teenagers and they have a boyfriend or girlfriend. Then you'll be able to repeat that again."

He chuckles and I amble into my room. I lay on my bed and listen to music not before Eddie literally jumps on me.

"Hey baby" he wiggles his eyebrows and laugh.

I sigh and laugh "Im surrounded by dirty-minded people."

"Mmm..." He murmurs and kisses me.

I kiss back and ruffle his hair.

"Now can you get off of me?"

"No"

"No?"

"No"

I giggle and flip us over so that I'm on top of him.

"Go out to dinner with me tonight?" He asks.

"No"

"No?"

"No"

He pouts and I laugh.

"Never mind, I'll go."

He smiles and I get off of him. He gets up and I softly peck his lips and push him out the door.

Angela's POV

Mmm...There's Eddie walking out of Amanda's room. I giggle as he skips to the couch.

"Amanda and Eddie sitting in a tree K-I-S-S-I-N-G!" I scream.

Eddie glares at me and tackles me with tickles.

"S-stop it you idiot!" I laugh.

"I'm just getting started you squirt!" He smirks.

"SAVE ME AARON!" I scream.

Instead he joins in and I laugh "YOU MORONS!"

They both pout at me and stop tickling me. This is my chance to run! I sprint into Amanda's room where she's looking through her assortment of clothes. I quickly lock the door and she turns to look at me.

"Is Eddie chasing you?" She asks.

I nod and walk over to her "What are you doing?"

"Looking for something to wear tonight." She rummages through her drawer.

"Is there something important?" I start panicking.

"Oh, no Eddie's taking me out tonight."

I wiggle my eyebrows and smirk "Need help choosing your outfit?"

"Sure and get Sam too."

I peek out the door watching for the boys and quickly run out of the room. Suddenly Eddie appears behind me.

"SAMANTHA!" I yell.

"WHAT?"

I run to her bedroom just as I lock Eddie out the room. "Amanda wants us to help her prepare for her date tonight."

She gets up and we peak out the room. I drag her across the hallway to Amanda's room and she squeals. We quickly shut and lock the door, panting.

"Well you were fast." Amanda looks through her jewelry box.

"So what did Eddie say about your date tonight?" Sam walks up to Amanda.

"Something casual."

Sam looked through her clothes to find a flowy, sleeved, blue shirt. I found a pair of grey skinny jeans and she matched it with a pair of black boots.

"This is such a cute outfit!" Sam giggles.

"Thanks guys! Can you stay here for my makeup Sam?"

"Sure!" She replies.

"How about me?" I ask.

"You can watch. I wouldn't know about you doing my makeup." He laughs.

I run out the door without looking. Nobody's behind me so I quickly fish a bag of gummy bears out of the cabinet. Suddenly I tumble to the ground.

"GOTCHA!" Eddie screams.

He throws me onto his back.

"LET ME EAR MY GUMMY BEARS IN PIECE YOU JERKHEAD!" I pound and kick him but he just laughs.

I groan in defeat and let him drop me onto the couch.

He pokes me and I laugh" I hate you Edward Redmayne!"

He tickles me more and I laugh loudly.

"SAY THAT EDDIE IS THE SEXIEST MAN ALIVE AND HE IS THE BEST PERSON IN THE WHOLE WIDE WORLD!"

"NO!"

"YES!"

"FINE!"

"Continue!"

"SAY THAT EDDIE IS THE SEXIEST MAN ALIVE AND HE IS THE BEST PERSON IN THE WHOLE WIDE WORLD!"

He smirks and stops. I run into Amanda's room.

"You look nice!" I look at her.

"What time is it?" She asks.

"Five thirty"

"Ooo it's almost time to go!"

"Usher along child!" I laugh and push her out the door.

She meets Eddie at the door and he compliments her. She blushes and they walk out. Eddie better not break her heart.

Crappy chapter! Amanda's on the side-> well her picture is. 14 votes and 14 comments!

FAN

VOTE

COMMENT

Love, Angela<3