Chapter 12-Morning

Eddie's POV

I woke up to see Amanda beside me still in her purple dress. I quietly get out of the bed and she groans. I exit her room and Samantha greets me in her running outfit.

"Good morning Sunshine! Had a nice sleep last night?" She smirks.

I blush "It's not like we did anything!"

"You know, you guys would make a cute couple!" She wiggles her eyebrows.

I laugh "She doesn't like me that way! We're more like brother and sister!"

"Mmm...Well! I'm going to go run. I'll see you later?" She asks.

"Yep" I smile at her as she walks out the door.

Amanda's POV

I felt the rush of cool air flow beneath the blanket. I groan as the door creaks shut. I squint and see that I'm still in the dress from yesterday. I change out of my dress and take out some sweatpants and a t-shirt. I took a shower and brushed my teeth. I put my hair up in some form of a bun and threw on my clothes. I yawn as I walk out the room and see Eddie standing there smiling like a idiot. He's no longer in his suit, but in a t-shirt and sweatpants like me.

I smack his arm.

"OW!" He screams like a girl.

I laugh "What are you daydreaming of?"

"None of your business." He pouts and stomps his feet.

I chuckle and pinch his cheeks. Some flashbacks blare through my head. I remember how Eddie couldn't get on a horse that day. I giggle.

"What are you giggling about?"

"I remember when you couldn't get on a horse." I throw my head back and laugh.

"You remember!" He snaps his fingers and widens his eyes.

"Yep! I'm getting flashbacks now and then, but not many. Just little parts during filming."

"By the way, you look cute." He says and winks.

I blush "Don't make me smack you again!"

"Why so feisty today?" He smirks.

I grab a bottle of whip cream from the fridge and chase him through the hall way. I catch up to him and spray the cool whip cream onto his shirt.

He gasps "AMANDA!"

I giggle and he chases me to Samantha's room. I run into her room screaming "SAMANTHA SAVE ME!"

I stop near the doorway. Eddie halts beside me. Sam and Aaron are sticking their tongues down each others throats. Me and Eddie look wide eyes at each other and make gagging faces. Aaron's shirtless and Sam's literally on top of him. They look at us and blush.

"MY INNOCENT EYES YOU RATCHET PEOPLE!" I scream and run out the room. Eddie follows behind me taking the whip cream can that I forgot. He sprays it onto my face as I turn around.

"You are so gonna pay for that Edward Redmayne." I say and squint my eyes.

I leap onto him and grab the can and spray it onto his face.

"That's called revenge, babe." I say and get off of him.

He looks stunned, but gets up and walks to his room. I smirks.

Hugh walks out of his room. "What's with all that racket?"

"Oh Sam and Aaron were just having sex." I say innocently and bat my eyelashes.