Chapter 5-Blissful

*2 weeks later*

Eddie's POV

I was nervous today. We had crammed all the scenes together because of our time limit and we ended up having to shoot the scene where Marius and Cosette are reunited. There will be a kiss. Yes, a kiss with Amanda.

I nervously walk into the set and Tom yells " Eddie! Your finally here! Go change into your costume! Quickly now!"

I grab the clothes from the stylist and go into a changing room and throw on the clothes. I look at the fake cast. The stylists will help me put it on.

I walk out the changing room and bump into someone. It's Amanda. She's already in her dress.

"What are you doing here?" She asks.

"Changing." I reply.

"What about your cast?"

"I don't know how to put it on."

"Here I'll help you."

She takes the cast and gently slides it onto my arm. She turns to look up at me and smiles. I stare into her bright green eyes, getting lost in a sea of thoughts.

"Eddie! Amanda! Your on in 2 minutes!" Tom screams.

I snap out of my thoughts and we both run, dragging our heavy costumes along with us.

"Get in the car were going to film somewhere else." Tom tells us.

I sigh and saunter into the van with Amanda trailing behind me.

After 20 minutes of driving and craziness, we arrive at a large white building. It's lined with columns and almost looks like a castle. We hop out of the car and walk towards Tom and Hugh who have gotten here a few minutes earlier.

"You here and you here." Our second director/producer, Cameron Mackintosh, tells Amanda and I. Hugh stands right next to me.

"And ACTION!" Tom screams.

Amanda starts singing as we enter the castle like building. The interior of the building is so detailed. The high ceilings are painted with murals on them. A long winding marble staircase is on the left and a love seat is located on the side of the stairs.

Amanda leads me over to the wooden chairs and she tells me with her eyes to sit down. She sits on my lap and puts a hand gently on my cheek. As you can tell I was too lazy to read the script so half of the time Amanda was directing me. Suddenly I feel her start to lean in. My palms turn sweaty as I close my eyes and lean in.

"CUT!" Cameron screams.

I open my eyes and see Amanda biting her lip.

"Amanda why did you hesitate? You were doing just fine until up to the kiss." Tom asks.

"Um..." Amanda trails off.

"Well lets start from the kiss scene. Ready and ACTION!" Tom screams.

Amanda puts her hand back onto my cheek and sings the last few lines until the kiss. She leans in and so do I, our eyes closed. Our lips meet and the blissful feeling enters my stomach. Soon enough her lips leave mine, leaving them lingering.

"And were finished." Tom says waving his arms up and down.

Amanda gets up and pulls me up with her, giggling. It seems as if she had totally forgotten about our kiss. I sigh and walk towards the car.

"What's wrong Eddie?" She asks curiously.

"Nothing." I sigh.

"Is it about Sam again?" She giggles

No it's you I think to myself.

"Yeah..sure." I reply totally lost in thought.

When we were back, Amanda and I watched Sam perform. Her voice was loud and clear and she was soaked. I sigh why is life so complicated? Ugh, I love Sam, but now I'm starting to fall for Amanda! I need to get a girlfriend. Just move on. I glance at Amanda who is staring tentatively at Sam. I chuckle and she turns to face me with a confused look on her face. I shake my head and she turns back.

After Sam was done filming, Sam, Amanda, and I decided to go to Starbucks in an hour. I change out of the costume and hand it back to the stylist. Amanda walks out of another changing room with a pair of jeans and a gray t-shirt. Her hair hangs loosely out of the bun she had on before. She smiles at me and says goodbye to Sam before leaving. I sigh she's perfect.

Ooooooooo Eddie's in lllloooovvvveee!!!! I have such good plans for the next chapter so I need

2 votes and 2 comments!

VOTE

COMMENT

FAN!

Love, Angela<3