Chapter 19-Oscars

Amanda's POV

I pull on my heavy, Alexander McQueen gown.

"Amanda hurry up! We have to get your hair and make-up done!" Monika, my make-up artist yells.

"I need some help in here!" I scream back.

"I'm coming!"

Monika bursts through the door, "Oh Amanda, what will we do with you."

"What?"

"You put on the dress backwards! Maybe that's why you can't fit."

"Oh, that's why!" I laugh.

"Turn the dress," Monika picks up the dress and heaves it around.

"Ah, now it fits!"

She zips up my dress and ushers me to the table of make-up and hairpins.

"You look so pretty!" Jenny, my hairstylist, squeals.

I roll my eyes,"That's what everybody says."

I sit in front of my mirror as they fix my hair and apply make-up on my face. After ten minutes I look in the mirror.

"Oh my god! I look amazing!" I fangirl, "Thank you guys so much!"

I hug them and we all laugh excitedly. The limo arrives and I get in along with Finn. They actually allowed me to bring him. I hug him and call Sam.

"Hey Sam! Where are you?"

"I'm almost there, probably about two more minutes. I have to drop my sister off at the guest part."

"I have to leave Finny there too."

"You actually brought Finn?" She laughs.

"Hey, they know how much I love my big boy."

"Well, I'm here! I'll see you later!"

"Bye!"

I hang up and stroke Finn's fur. I still can't believe my stroke of luck. We stop and I give my dog to a man and instruct him to take Finn behind the stage. Then I'm on the red carpet. I drag my dress around and go through some interviews. I meet up with Sam in front of the entrance.

"Oh my gosh Amanda! You look so pretty!" She squeals.

"You look amazing too!"

We head inside and I walk to my reserved seat next Sam and Eddie. Eddie arrives later and smiles at me.

"You look dashing," I giggle.

"You don't look bad yourself," he grins.

He kisses my cheek and the lights dim. After another thirty minutes, we're called up backstage. We quietly run through the door. Finn attacks me and I laugh.

The Les Mis cast looks at me like I'm crazy.

"What? I need my Finny!" I stroke his fur.

They laugh at me and I frown.

"Come on, Amanda. You need to get changed," a lady says.

I follow her into a dressing room. A beautiful red dress hangs near the mirror. She helps me in without messing up my hair. I step out and see Hadley talking with a man.

"Hadley!" I hug him.

We had become close during filming and he had helped me with my singing.

He chuckles, "Hey Manda, this is Ramin."

"Oh my god, as in the Ramin Karimloo?" I gasp.

"Yep," he smiles revealing his perfect teeth.

"I am such a big fan of you! You were amazing in the 25th anniversary!" I squeal.

He laughs, "Well, I'm very flattered to hear that such an amazing actress like you is a fan of mine."

I blush, "I have to get going! It was very nice to meet you, Ramin!"

He waves and I rush to Sam.

"Oh my god! I just met Ramin Karimloo!"

Sam laughs at me, "I knew him from the 25th anniversary. He was excellent,"

"You lucky ducky!" We both laugh.

"Amanda, earpiece," a man gives me my earpiece and I thank him.

They usher Sam and I into the line. I stand next to Eddie.

"Hey Eddie," I wink and giggle.

He smiles nervously and stutters, "H-Hey Amanda."

"Is everything ok?" I look at him worriedly.

"Yeah, just nervous," he scratches the back of his head.

"Aww don't be scared, little Eddie!" I grasp his hand and give him a teasing smile.

Hugh walks on stage and soon we're up. We grasp our hands together and sing our parts. Sam emerges and then Aaron and Eddie locks me in an embrace. A smile creeps up my face as we end one day more. The cameras stop and we're starting to get off stage, right before somebody hands Hugh a microphone.

"Wait, we have something special for you tonight," he hands the mic to Eddie.

I look at him confusedly and he gives me a shaky smile.

"Amanda," he gets down on one knee,"I've only known you for one year, but I feel like we have this special bond. Ever since I first saw you I had a feeling that there was something special between us. I know we've been through some bumps through this relationship, but I want to spend the rest of my life with you. I love you Amanda Michelle Seyfried. So will you marry me?"

He takes out a velvet box and opens it to reveal a diamond ring encrusted with tiny diamonds and a silver band. My eyes start to water and my hand flies up to cover my mouth. The audience start to chant yes.

"Yes!" I cry out and Eddie kisses me.

The audience cheers and the cast claps and cheesy smiles are plastered on their faces. He slides the cool ring onto my finger and I hug him.

"Is this why you were so nervous?" I whisper into his ear.

"Yep," he chuckles.

"I love you."

"I love you too."

-----------------------

So that was your surprise! Sorry I haven't updated in awhile. I'm so sad about Cory Monteith's death. Sometimes I think maybe he was just joking and he'll wake up, but that's not reality. In sorry to all the Glee fans and his family and friends. Heaven has received a new angel. 18 comments and 18 votes!

VOTE

FAN

COMMENT

Love, Angela<3