Chapter Nineteen

Chapter Nineteen

//Niall’s P.O.V.

I wake up in a tangle of limbs and warm arms curled around my waist.

Looking about me, I see messy sheets and Harry . . . and Josh?

“G’morning,” Josh mumbles, his lips brushing the top of my head.

“How the ‘ell did ya get here?” I ask, tilting my head up to kiss him fully on his sot lips.

“Some ferry that agreed to cross me when the snow cleared up a bit.  Walk right in on your drunk arse all over Harry here,” he jerks his chin at the sleeping kitten boy. 

 Oh shit. The kitten parts!

Thankfully, his wild curls are hiding his pointy ears while his tail is hidden underneath him.  I just hope that he didn’t slip last night and showed his feline sides to Josh.

“Exactly what did I do last night?”

“You were tongue-raping Harry and then when you saw me, you attacked me as well.  Knowing how horny you are drunk, we just went along with it and had an amazing night of sex.  Nothing too kinky, in case you were wondering.”

“Really?” I ask, rubbing my temples.  Ahh, even us Irish aren’t immune to hangovers.

“Harry bit you a bit; he actually broke the skin a few times.”

I can vaguely remember the last round.  And if my drunken memories are to be trusted, we went four rounds in total.  My arse is quite sore so I’m assuming that I bottomed at least once.  Ugh.

Seeing me wince, Josh chuckles. “You even let me fuck you up proper once.  It was kinda nice. Oh, by the way, your blowjob skills are absolutely horrid when you’re pissed out of your mind.”

“Brilliant.  Thanks for letting me know.”

Smirking, he leans in to brush his lips along my ear as he whispers: “You know what they say about practicing, Horan.” he then licks the shell slowly, driving me nuts.

“If you’re suggesting that I get drunk often just to practice drunk blowjobs on ya, that’s a no from me.”

Laughing, he kisses my cheek sloppily. “It was worth trying.”

“Trying what?” a deep, gravelly voice queries.

“I was trying to convince Nialler to get drunk so he can practice drunk blowjobs.”

“Oh yeah, you need to work on that.  you were really, really messy there, mate.  Spit and jizz everywhere, like seriously.”

I blush hotly. “Well you try sucking someone off when you’re pissed.”

He grins like a Cheshire cat. “Maybe.”

My stomach growls loudly. “Ugh, I’m starved.”

Both Harry and Joshie chorus, “When are you not?”

“Yeah, yeah, yeah.  Now go make me a sandwich!”

    ^----- ^

=( o  ,  o )=

Harry cooks up a storm, enough to feed an army, which is to say me on after a night of hot sex.

I pretty much inhale the pancakes, rolling up the sausages in them and drizzling some maple syrup over them. Josh scrunches up his nose at me.

“What?” I ask, mouth stuffed with pancake and sausage.

“Can’t believe you put syrup on that, Ni.”