Chapter Seventeen

Chapter Seventeen

//Harry’s P.O.V.

We end up having to catch cab back to Niall’s house.

Both of us a pissed out of out minds and giggling at every single word that we say.  Somehow, we manage to stumble into the backseats whilst stumbling over our own feet.

“That was fun!” Niall exclaims.  “We need to do that more often!”

“Yeah, sure.”

The cab ride home is about five minutes and I throw a couple bills at the cabbie, probably over-paying.

Seeing that Niall is in no state to handle a key, I ask him: “Keys?”

He giggles loudly as he digs around in his pockets. “Dunno!”

Sighing, I put my hand down the back pocket on Niall’s tight jeans.  Jesus, how did he even get into these? Shaking my head, I feel around for it—not groping his arse at all, of course—but come up blank. I repeat the process with his other pocket and then the front ones. 

Luck is not with me as the key happens to be in the last pocket that I check.  Niall is so drunk at this point that he mistakes my involuntary groping as seduction and pressed into my hand. I blush hotly and jump away from his body.

“There we go,” I breathe out in relief.

Navigating a super plastered Niall upstairs and into his bed is harder than you would think.  He just wouldn’t stop squirming, trying to get free of my grasp!

It takes me another ten minutes just to wrestle him onto his bed.  have you tried undressing a nonstop moving teenager who giggles at everything?  Well, it’s no fun at all. Niall is a master at distracting me and sucking small kisses along my jawline and sometimes on the corners of my lips in a teasing manner. I’m lucky that he doesn’t kick me in the face when I take his shoes off. His shirt is relatively easy to get off as all I need to do is tug it over his head. 

His jeans, though, is a whole other story. As I said before, they are skin tight on Niall. Unbuttoning is the easy step.  Wiggling them down his legs, however, is a challenge.  It takes massive amounts of patience and steady hands. Because I’m drunk as well, this is starting to feel like a heinous chore.

I was planning on finding him a pair of pyjama bottoms or something but I’m stopped form leaving his bed as he grabs at my wrist.  “Where are you going, Hazza?”

“Getting you something comfy to where to bed,” I answer.

“No you’re not,” he says coyly. “You’re staying right here with me.”

His hand traveling up my arm and traces a formless pattern at the juncture of my shoulder and neck. A slight shiver runs down my spine and like the cat I am, I lean into his touch. Niall’s warm, almost clammy hand trails further up until his fingers are gripping the base of my curls. Loud purrs escape my lips and Niall smirks.

“Knew you would like it,” he says, teeth biting into his bottom lip in a sensual way.

“Erm, I need to get going,” I almost stutter. “I—”

“I told you to stay.”

A dark, lustful look crosses his face before he lunges at me.

His slim but strong arms encircle me and trap me underneath.  I don’t even know when he flipped us over so don’t ask me how he did that.  He growls in my ear playfully before lowering his face, a hungry look evident in his sapphire eyes. I welcome it when his lips press onto mine, nudging them and forcing them open in a hasty second. I let him probe into my mouth and lick at every square millimetre that my mouth has to offer.  His tongue pushes mine around aggressively and one of his hands free itself so that he can tug at my curls.  A loud moan mixed with purr comes out and I feel Niall smirk into the kiss.

“Liked that?”

“Nngh,” is my brilliant response.

His other hand that has been resting on my waist dips down until it’s cupping the front of my jeans. I gasp into his mouth and shameless rut against his hand.

“Don’t wanna take it slow . . . ?” his words are now sluggish and mumbled.  He sounds like he is seconds away from passing out on me.

“Niall . . . “ I trail of, unable to continue as he decided to attach his hot and wet mouth to my neck. I can feel the bruise forming as he sucks on the sensitive skin right on my sweet spot.  bastard.

“Hmm, what’s wrong Hazza?” he asks, tongue flicking out over the newly formed love bite. “Cat got your tongue?”

Cheeky bastard.

Before I can retrieve my voice from the outer space, he renews his attack on my lips.  His fingers keep on tugging my curls to elicit purring moans from me. Eventually, his fingers find my cat ears.  The moment he does, he used it to his full advantage and starts stroking the very tips of it. I stretch up so he can proper scratch my ears but he won’t let me have it; opting to keep only the fingertips on the ear.

After a minute or so of teasing me to hell and back, he finally scratches my ear and I can feel my entire body vibrating with my purrs. He clearly like me purring because I can feel his excitement growing the top of my thigh. The contact makes both of us moan loudly.

He starts to slowly rut against me and I let out a pleasured hiss.

Oh, the things this boy does to me.

I don’t know how or when, but we have switched positions so that I now lie above Niall and his fingers are digging into my bum. He ruts up forcefully and my head is thrown back, my lips emitting a loud, uninhibited purr.

His fingers are about to press into the back of my jeans when the door to Niall’s room slams open.

“What the hell is goin’ on?”

~

Oh, how evil of me to leave y’all hanging for the next week or possibly more, depending on schoolwork. Hope you enjoyed the drunk and Horany Niall there!

Love you lots! <3