Chapter Four

Chapter Four

//Harry’s P.O.V.

  “Get your lazy arse out of your bed, you stinking cat in heat!” someone hisses.

  I crack one eye open to find Louis, Liam, and  Zayn sat on the foot of my bed.

  “What are you doing here so early?” I groan.

  “Early? It’s three in the fucking afternoon,” Zayn muses.

  “Exactly; too early for any self-respecting kitty.” I snarl out the words, the real deal.

  Louis smirks as he ruffles my hair, his fingertips grazing the base of my ears.  Involuntarily, a soft  purr slips out my mouth. I open both eyes to glare at the caramel haired boy.  He, along with Liam and Zayn, are smiling angelically.

  “Time to get up, Haz,” Louis coos, thankfully at a volume that is not painful for my sensitive ears.

  “I don’t wanna,” I whine, the last word more of a mewl than an actual human sound.

  Then I smell it.  The enticing smell of warm milk.  Instantly, my ears and nose twitch, showing my interest.

  “Here, kitty-kitty,” Zayn croons, waving the mug of steaming mug in front of him. “Get your pretty bum out of that bed of yours and you’ll get the milk.”

I roll over to my stomach and crouch, knees bent and hands splayed out.  Less than a full second passes before I lunge towards Zayn.  My reflexes kick in and I snatch the mug out of his hand before it can spill over me.  Poor Zee ends up getting pushed to the floor, bum-first.

  “Never tease a cat with milk, mate,” I smirk, sipping from the milk.  Yum.

  “Now that we have your full attention,” Liam says, stifling a laugh, “get dressed.  We’re going out to Lonon.”

    ^-----^

=(  o   o  )=

  It takes a catnip toy and Liam practically shoving my arms and legs through my clothes but I manage to get dressed before the clock strikes five in the afternoon.  We’re all in Liam’s Range Rover, the daddy driving and Zayn in the passenger seat to bug the hell out of him.  Me, not being the biggest fan of transportation, close my eyes and does off.  Louis gathers me onto his lap;  I curl up as best as I can within the confines of the seatbelt.  He scratches the back of my ears almost absentmindedly, earning a loud, gravelly purr from me.  I really love it when people scratch my ears.  I do have human ears on the sides of my face but they don’t work at all; I can’t even feel it if somebody touches me there.

  “London here we come!” Zayn cheers as we enter the familiar busy streets. Groaning, I open my eyes into slits and glance around.  Ugh. Busy streets, loud people, obnoxious jungle of smells. Fun.

  We find a decent parking stop and the first stop for our London adventure is, of course, the London Eye.

  The queue only lasts twenty minutes and soon, we’re climbing into one of the cubicles with a  bucket full of chicken popcorn and bottles of sodas.

  “Oooh,” Louis gushes, pointing at something – rather someone – at the ground-level.  “Is it just me or does that blond look familiar?”

  I snap my head down, looking towards the direction Lou is pointing at.  There is a couple stood there, directly below a tree.  One of them has dark blond hair while the other one has light brown hair swept to one side.  They have their foreheads pressed together, their lips almost touching.  The blond throws his head in laughter and that’s when I see that the blond is Niall.  That must mean that the other chap is Josh.