Chapter Ten

Chapter Ten

//Niall’s P.O.V.

[A.N. might be mature or something]

  I’m on my bed, just minus the clothes.

  There’s Josh stood by the door, slowing advancing towards me. He has that look which tells me that he is on the exact same page as me.

  “Josh, I thought—mmph.” My words are caught off as a different set of hands grab me around my waist and pin me to the bed. Larger hands than what I am used to. Turning around, I see someone I least expect:

  Harry.

  “Uh, Harry, why’re you, ah, here?” When I’m fucking naked, I might add. I crane my neck so I can still see my Josh.

  “Because you want us both,” Josh purrs, adopting Harry’s tone from that night.

  “I want you both?” I echo.

  “Yes.” Josh kneels on the foot of the bed. Then he drops his hands on the bed and crawls towards me. Damn, he knows that I love it when he does that. His breath tickles the skin between my toes and he rains kisses up the back of my left foot right up to the inside of my thighs. Warm breaths fan over the super sensitive patches of skin inches away from my forming erection.

  “Josh, please,” I plead. My hands clutch the sheets around them desperately. Fuck, why is Josh so good at this?

  “Maybe I’m still mad that you didn’t eat me out,” Josh murmurs, his lips inches above the area I need them the most.

  “I’ll—fuck!” I was going to promise that I’ll do it once Harry lets me out of the death grip but he chose that precise moment to enclose his warm lips around me. God, how I missed those lips.

  He slowly takes me in, tongue gently rubbing the vein on the underside. I cuss loudly as I grow harder and harder with each magical stroke of his tongue.  Harry has moved to straddle my chest; his fingertips are drawing lazy patterns on my chest, focusing on my nipples. When he leans down to kiss me, I turn my head so he gets my cheek instead.

  “No,” Josh commands, “You can kiss Harry.”

  Grinning, Harry turns my head to claim my lips.  They are just like I remember.  Can’t blame a bloke for remembering a perfectly good kiss . . . from someone who’s not my boyfriend.  Whatever. Harry’s tongue is quick to venture out and run along the seam of my lips.  I involuntarily grant him access as I feel myself hit the back of Josh’s tight throat. A strangled moan is swallowed up by Harry’s mouth as Josh swallows around me. The occasional contractions around my tips send me dangerously close to the edge. Fuck, there's a reason why Josh and I never got out of that honeymoon horny bunny phase; we're both too addictive to each other.  I’m close to thinking that I’ve died and gone to some sex heaven. Yeah, porno has nothing on this. Not that I watch any.

  There’s the familiar pressure coiling in my stomach and Josh can probably tell by my tensed up muscle in my thighs. He lets go of me with a loud and wet pop. A soft whimper leaves my mouth as Harry frees my lips from his. Josh smirks as he pulls Harry off my chest and kisses me passionately sideways.  We haven’t tried this angle before so this is really exciting and new—something that doesn’t happen often when you’re in a steady relationship. Well, there’s that time we tried using food as lub—

  My thoughts scatter as Harry’s tongue (I know this because Josh’s is deep in my mouth and rubbing his taste onto my taste buds) traces mindless patterns onto my chest downwards. I’m vaguely aware of strong, familiar  hands wrapping around my hips.  The same pair of hands flip me around so that I’m lying on the bed with my face buried into a pillow.