Chapter 12 - Heat?

-//- Sarafina's pov -//- 

That had to have been the worst night sleep I have had in ages, running a hand through my damp hair I groaned in distress. My body temperature was going insane, and I thought when you were a vampire you didn’t get sick. I had already checked myself in case I had been bitten by a hybrid but I saw nothing.

Walking into my bathroom I stared at my reflection in the mirror, my cheeks were flushed pink and my eyes sparkled with such intensity it almost stunned me. Shaking my head I groaned “What's happening to me?” running the cold tape I splashed some water into my face, finding that it helped me in no way “I need help” I stated to myself softly.

Walking back into my bedroom I grabbed my mobile dialling Bonnie’s number “Bonnie hey I-“

“I’m a little busy right now Sara”

I winced at her tone, she was still angry at me for killing those people. Swallowing the lump in my throat I continued “Erm yeah okay, it doesn’t matter”

“Okay, bye” came her short reply before the dial went dead.

I sighed softly “Bye...”

~

-//- Bonnie’s pov -//-

“Bonnie”

Turning round I came face to face with Elena, raising an eyebrow I asked “What?”

Elena’s brown eyes narrowed gently as she crossed her arms over her chest “You can't freeze her out” I shook my head with a roll of my eyes “I'm not, let’s get back to work” And with that I walked round her heading back to the house. I frowned at the ground, was I really freezing her out? 

-//- Sarafina’s pov -//-

Heading down stairs I yawned lightly the lack of sleep wasn’t doing me any good, I knew as a vampire you didn’t need sleep but I liked it and without it I felt lost and cranky. “Hey Stef” I greeted my new roommate as I walked into the kitchen seeing him sipping at bunny blood.

He looked up at me, with a small smile “Hey what’s up?” He asked automatically clearly seeing the look of agitation in my eyes.

Licking my lips I walked over to him “Do I feel hot to you?” I asked curiously tilting my head up so he could easily place a hand on my forehead. Raising one of his hands he placed his palm onto my forehead, a flash of concern appeared in his eyes “Yeah a little I...” He stopped his words, when he did so I frowned looking up at him, he still had his hand on my forehead so stepping backwards I tilted my head to the side “Stefan? Are you okay? What’s wrong?”

“Stefan?” I mumbled softly seeing that his eyes had glazed over, when they came back they weren’t the soft green anymore they had darkened as lust filled them “Woah! Stefan!”

The look in his eyes made me jump so using my new speed I bolted, as I got out my house I collided into someone “Oh my god what the...” I grunted shaking my head steadying myself.

“Sara?”

Looking up I saw the person I had collided with was Caroline, breathing in relief I muttered “Caroline? Oh thank god!”  

Caroline frowned slanting her head to the side “What's wrong?” Shaking my head I smiled “Nothing just lets go get a drink” 

~

-//- Third person -//-

The two girls walked into the mystic grill, the blonde smiling brightly at anyone who looked her way, the brunette on the other hand had a look of frustration, she kept running her hand through her hair whilst fanning herself with her other hand.