Chapter 6 - Scared of my feelings

-//- Third person -//-

“Welcome back.” Stefan muttered to a groggy Jeremy “How you feeling?” He asked lightly tilting his head to the left his green eyes scanning the younger boy. Jeremy ran a hand through his brown hair, using the other hand to rub his eyes as a small groan came from his lips “What happened?” He murmured looking at the two Salvatore brothers in front of him.

Damon crossed his arms over his chest as he leant against the doorframe to the living room “Long story. Buy the e-book”

Jeremy’s brown orbs hardened slightly at the black haired man, he turned his attention to Stefan “Is Elena okay?” Stefan nodded his head “She's fine Jeremy” He replied with a minute smile. Jeremy nodded his head slowly he wrung his hands together as he looked around sheepishly “I need to admit to something...”

He paused looking at the two vampires who had instantly token interest into what he was saying, Jeremy swallowed deeply “I don’t know why I did it it’s as if something made me... But I made Sara drink my blood...”

“Kinky... Falling for Serri now are you?” Damon mocked rolling his eyes, but there was a small amount of disdain in his eyes.

Jeremy shook his head violently “No, no! It wasn’t like that! She... I don’t know how to say this but” He flickered his eyes to the ground “she was in transition” The two vampires either side of him tensed before whispering out a “What?!” One softer than the other.

“Yeah I didn’t realise in till I cut myself and she was in awe of my blood, she didn’t want to feed but I made her” Jeremy mumbled a look of guilt overcoming his face. Stefan licked his lips taking in a deep breath running both hands through his hair “Okay… Where is she now?”

Jeremy looked over to the younger Salvatore “I don’t know”

A snarl rumbled from Damon “What do you mean you don’t know!” He roared his blue eyes a flame with emotion. Jeremy took a step back replying “She ran and I didn’t follow her…” Damon slammed a fist into the wall not hard enough to cause damage but with some force to make a loud bang resound around the house “You are an idiot!” He hissed to the brunette boy, before turning and storming out of the Gilbert residence.

Jeremy looked to the door before looking to Stefan nervously, wandering if he too would yell. Breathing out softly he murmured “I’m sorry...”

“It’s okay” He replied lowly walking over to the stairs muttering “I need to talk to Elena” 

~

-//- Damon’s pov -//-

I can’t believe how stupid Jeremy could be! If someone just turns into a vampire, you call another vampire! And Sara… She must be freaking out! I growled under my breath as I walked up stairs not bothering to knock on the white door just swinging it wide open causing the wood to clang harshly onto the wall. “Wolf boy!” I called out walking into the lounge.

Four hybrids turned to face me, curiosity on their faces. I scoffed “Not you!” I sneered at them before calling out again “Tyler!”

It wasn’t long in till I found the room Tyler was in, he wasn’t alone a few others resided in the room the only one I knew the name of was Klaus. Tyler looked over to me with a small amount of annoyance “What, what’s wrong?”

I licked my lips realising that I was just about to tell him his best friend was killed and she is now a vampire, I frowned awkwardly “Its Sara... I uhh” Before I could get my words out Klaus stepped closer to me, his eyes narrowed jaw clenched as he demanded “what is it?!”