Chapter 11 - I care...

-//- Sarafina's pov -//-

Waking up in the morning had started to become a pain, each day had started to blur into one. Be constantly watched, force fed animal blood, absolutely no FUN! Well the last one was being kind of dramatic but it was true, anytime I wanted to do something remotely entertaining I was told off or shut down.

Sighing I glanced around my room, the cream coloured walls made the room seem light and airy. A vanity mirror and drawers were pushed up against the left wall my bed was placed directly in the middle of the right wall, on either side a chest of drawers resided. Pushing myself off my black quilt I wandered over to my wardrobe that was beside my bathroom door, opening the dark wooden doors I pulled my outfit out for the day.

Black skinnies, a white tank top then an over tank top that had a winky face on the front. Once I got dressed I stretched my arms upwards feeling my muscles strain in relief from the movement, wandering over to the far side of my room I opened my balcony doors, the air was cool getting rid of any sleep that was still on me.

Running a hand through my hair I took a quick glance in the mirror, I was fine my hair had a slight tousled look but I wasn’t that bothered. Heading into my bathroom I grabbed my toothbrush, scanning around the room I leant against the sink, my shower was in the corner and I had a bathtub on the length of the wall. It wasn’t large but it wasn’t small, it was just right for an on suite.

Once my teeth was done I left my room to go downstairs, walking down the hall way on the right side was my brothers room and on the left my… fathers. I hadn’t been in them for weeks and I wasn’t planning on going in anytime soon.

Getting downstairs I could hear Stefan in my kitchen, the plan of the ground floor was quite simple. The living room was enclosed but two large doors were the opening to it, the kitchen and dining room were connected by an open wall. The kitchen was modern with black and white surfaces.

Stefan stood leant up against one of the counters, a mug in his hand. An instant groan passed my lips knowing what it was. A laugh passed him as he rolled his eyes handing me the mug full of animal blood. With a grunt I took a small sip, my face instantly screwing up at the taste "Animal blood is yucky!" I growled lowly.

A smirk formed on Stefan's face as he replied “Well you’re going to have to suck it up..." 

I would have face palmed and his bad joke but I couldn’t be bothered so instead I poked my tongue out before downing the drink as quick as I could, grimacing from the taste I put the cup in the sink. "Why can't I drink from blood bags?" 

A sigh came from him as his green eyes locked onto my blue ones “Because its best to just have you completely off human blood" 

"But Caroline and Elena aren’t..." I countered quickly, crossing my arms "You know you should probably let me drink human blood I could snap and rip everyone’s throat out" I joked sadistically letting my fangs out as my eyes darkened. Stefan's expression was not amused his face was completely blank, so sighing I rolled my eyes muttering "I'm joking Stefan..." 

He fake laughed moving towards the front door "Yeah, you’re a real comedian, now come on"

Letting out my own real laugh I followed after him "Where we going?" 

"To see Klaus" his reply was quick and to the point indicating he really didn’t want to go. Tilting my head to the side I questioned "Why"

He stopped to turn and face me, he opened his mouth to explain but obviously decided that he couldn’t be bothered as he placed a hand onto my lower back pushing me forward as he said “Just shut up and come on"