Chapter 10 - Girls night

-//- Sara’s pov -//-

A shift of movement beside me made my head start to spin, forcing my eyes open I came face to face with Mark his eyes were wide as he looked me over “How can you do that?” He whispered in a tiny voice.

Leaning on my elbows I sighed forcing away the wince of pain that wanted to show up on my face “It doesn’t matter right now, okay? What I need you to do is listen to me very closely” I paused analysing his face to make sure he was in fact listening to me, once I confirmed he was I started to speak again “You need to run, straight home. They’re going to come back but I'm going to cut them off…”

He went to interrupt me but a sharp shake of my head made him stop “They will kill you, and I will not let that happen, do you understand me?” He nodded his head daintily slowly getting to his feet he took two minor footsteps backwards but stopped. It frustrated me that he didn’t understand the dire situation we were both in, taking a deep breath I let a feral snarl pass my lips “Move Mark!”

The slight wideness of his eyes showed me he fully came to terms with everything, turning completely away from me he took off into a sprint. Turning my head to the opposite direction he went in I could hear the rushed foot falls of the two hybrids, shakily coming to a stand I awaited their arrival.

When they came into view they stopped, sizing me up. The largest had a dark smirk on his lips tilting his head sadistically he questioned “Hows that bite?”

Instinctively my hand went to the base of my neck, once my fingers brushed the tender skin I winced. How could I forget about him biting me…?

I didn’t want him to think he got to me, so tilting my head to the side I placed a smirk on my face shrugging my shoulders leisurely I let out a laugh “Nothing your master can’t fix”

“He’s not my master!” He roared loudly, his eyes flashing yellow.

A small giggle erupted from me, wriggling my eyebrows I chimed “Really? So what are the collars round your neck for?” another snarl rumbled from him, his body slowly started to tremble, a little voice in the back of my head told me not to push him but of course why listen to that when it was so much fun pushing his buttons?

Apparently my smirk was pushing him closer and closer to the edge “That’s it! I'm going to rip her pretty face apart!” The smaller guy flinched at his tone stepping slightly forward, his gaze uneasy as he looked round him “If Klaus finds out we touched her…” He breathed softly, almost as if he was afraid Klaus would step out of the shadows to rip his head off… now that would be kind of amusing…

“Leon! Get it together we don’t have to follow his orders anymore! We are our own people!” The one called Leon nodded his head looking to the ground before pulling his gaze to me, a new determination within them.

I not knowing my boundaries I shook my finger at them “Well... aren’t you two disobedient puppies!”

Clearly that was the last straw as a snapping of bones came from them both, I couldn’t stop the flinch “What are you doing?!” When they both looked at me with rabid eyes I turned using the little strength I had to run “Oh crap… bad dogs!”

Your probably thinking why am I running? Well it’s because I'm fearless not stupid! 

The branches whipped out at me tugging at my skin as the background forest blurred into one dark green blob, I had to admit Klaus being able to turn werewolves into hybrids was a real pain in the ass! I could hear the two growls from behind me, they were gaining. I didn’t know how much longer I could run for, my feet were growing tired and all my muscles were staring to burn with an intensity I never thought I would experience. Not to mention that stupid bite mark!