What Maximum Ride Character are you?

Question 1: How much do you love the Maximum Ride series?
A. It's good
B. It's okay
C. Haven't read it
D. It's my fav!
E. I hate it
F. I don't like it that much.

Question 2: Who is your favorite book character in the Maximum Ride series besides the Flock?
A. Ari/ Ella/ Dylan
B. Maya
C. Dr. Valencia Martinez
D. Akila
E. Someone else
F. Jeb/ Total

Question 3: What is your favorite James Patterson book(besides Maximum Ride)?
A. Where the wind blows
B. Confessions of a Murder Suspect
C. None of the above
D. Witch & Wizard/ Middle School
E. iFunny
F. Alex Cross

Question 4: What book character reminds you of yourself?
A. Tris from Divergent
B. Nico Di Angelo from Percy Jackson and the Olympians
C. Leo Valdez from Heroes of Olympus 
D. Sadie Kane from The Kane Chronicles
E. Link from Beautiful Creatures
F. None of the characters above are like me

Question 5: If you could have one super power, what would it be?
A. Flight
B. Raise the dead/ see the future
C. Super hearing/ super sight
D. Something else
E. Shape shift/ illusions
F. Reading minds/ controlling minds

Question 6: You and your boyfriend/girlfriend are going on a date! You get to pick where. What do you choose? (If you don't have a boyfriend/girlfriend, pretend you do)
A. A movie or to dinner
B. A "nature" walk
C. A sports match
D. Let's go to a special event(Comic-Con, the fair, concert, ect.)
E. To a theme park
F. Somewhere not on this list

Question 7: What do you look for in a partner?
A. Someone who understand me/ we are similar
B. Someone brave who will always have my back
C. Someone who is is sweet and caring/ someone who isn't angered easily
D. Someone who is smart but cute/ someone who has a good sense of humor
E. None of the above.
F. It's all about the body & the face.

Question 8: What do you secretly love?
A. When 2 people are fighting over you
B. Something not on this list
C. Lust
D. Some boy band/artist that a lot of people don't like
E. Things that gross most people out(snails, slugs, ect.)
F. Positive and negative attention. Just attention in general.

Question 9: Were you smart or dumb as a little kid?
A. Kinda smart
B. I'm not sure
C. I was in the middle
D. A little dumb
E. Extremely stupid
F. Very intelligent

Question 10: What fandom do you love the most?
A. Divergent/ Hunger Games
B. Moral Instruments
C. Percy Jackson
D. Twilight/ a band(5SoS, 1D, black veil brides, ect.)
E. Percy Jackson
F. Something else

Question 11: What elective would you take in school?
A. Yearbook
B. Art
C. Study Hall
D. Drama
E. A sport(wrestling, cheerleading, basketball, ect.)
F. Music

Question 12: Are you obsessive sometimes?
A. A little
B. Never
C. Depends
D. I admit it! I AM THE MOST Obsessive!!!!!!!!
E. Uh....
F. I don't know

Question 13: You're taking a walk down the street at midnight when you hear a cry for help. You look down the street to see a woman being kidnapped or mugged by a gang. What do you do?
A. I run down the street and tell the gang to release her. If they don't, you try beating them up. (Which you'll probably exceed at)
B. You run down the street and beat up everyone in the gang.
C. Call the police
D. Walk away before they see you.
E. I am not sure
F. Sneak up on them and shoot em! (Is that legal?)

Question 14: You hear your front door slam open, but you live alone. It's the middle of the night. What do you do?
A. Grab something(a pole, a knife, ect.) and slowly walk to the door.
B. I run out of my bedroom, grab a weapon, and go towards the door
C. Yell, "GET OUT OF MY HOUSE!!!" (Although, your plan isn't going to help you a bit)
D. Convince yourself it was just your imagination
E. Investigate
F. Hide

Question 15: Use one word to describe yourself.
A. Brave
B. Selfless
C. Awesome
D. Kind-hearted
E. Funny
F. Intelligent

Question 16: Are you extroverted or introverted?
A. A little in the middle
B. Very introverted
C. EXTREMELY EXTROVERTED
D. Extrovert
E. What the heck does that even mean?
F. I'm not sure

Question 17: Which of the following things are you likely to do in your free time?
A. Work out
B. Start a blog/ write a book
C. Something else
D. Read a popular book series/ obsess over a hot actor with your friends/ do fangirl stuff
E. Annoy people for the fun of it
F. Make a scrap book

Question 18: What word means the most to you?
A. Family
B. Love
C. Hero
D. Sincerity
E. Fun
F. Bravery

Question 19: Are you a true leader? (If you are not the leader of a group, just know, that's not the kind of "leader" we're talking about.)
A. I am the truest leader
B. Yeah...
C. I don't know
D. Maybe a little....
E. No
F. It depends on who you ask

Question 20: Have you ever betrayed family or friends?
A. I would never do that
B. They thought I did, but they found out I was helping them
C. I don't know...
D. NOPE
E. I betrayed a company, does that count?
F. Yes

If you got mostly...
A's- Max
Like Max, you are a strong independent person. You are probably brave, and are a natural leader. Sometimes you can be a little selfish though, caring more about close than ones than mankind. You are a natural born leader, and you can be very protective of the people you love.
B's- Fang
To some, you are mysterious. To others, you're just you. You probably seem a little dark, but you are just shy. Most of the time, your intentions are well thought out, but people don't understand them. You most likely have the opposite sex swooning over you, even if you don't know it. You're very good-hearted, and you just want to see the people you love safe, Ben if it means abandoning them.
C's- Iggy
Oh where do I start? As Iggy, you are fun, extroverted, and you sometimes have self-confidence issues. You are smart, and people like you a lot. You are sometimes unsure of what you want, and you seem to trust people easily. You probably like sports, and you've got a good sense of humor.
D's- Nudge
Like Nudge, you are probably a fangirl/ fanboy. (I doubt any boys got this). You probably have a good fashion sense, always know what new movies & books are coming out, and you always know the latest trends. Although when scared you seem to run away sometimes, you're also very kind-hearted. You probably don't get angry easily, and you just want to fit in. But, be you, because you is amazing.
E's- Gazzy
As Gazzy, people either love you or they can't stand you. You just like having fun, annoying people, and passing a little gas. Your always happy, but you care about your family a lot. Sometimes you don't understand what's going on around you, but you can be very smart at other times.
F's- Angel
Like Angel, you are very different. You can sometimes be very controlling of situations around you, but all you want is to save everybody. But you can't, and you don't like that. Sometimes your loving and everyone thinks your great, but other times you can be scary. Your extremely intelligent, and you pick up things quick.

How much did you like this quiz? Was it accurate? Was it fun? If you didn't get the choice you thought you would get, don't worry, it's just for fun. So don't forget to VOTE and tell your friends!!! Also, if you have an idea for the next quiz, don't be afraid to put it in the comments. I READ THEM.
~ILoveLeoValdez811