Chapter 26~ Present Time, Why?

-Shiloh’s POV-

I looked up and someone was stood on the other side of the bars. It was not just someone. It was Harry and the police. Slowly, I got up and walked up to bars. 
Tears were streaming down my cheeks. Harry picked me up and started to walk out of the wine cellar.
“Wait.” 
“For what? For someone to hurt you again?” Harry sounded pissed. 
“No, there was another girl down here.” 
“The police searched the entire downstairs there was no one here but you. I was up stairs by the basement door the entire time and no one ever walked out of the door or walked through the door.” Harry looked at me as he continued to walk. 

-Skylar’s POV- 

I was now in an alley and not the wine cellar.
“Shiloh’s just blown your chance at living.” Cassie said as she pulled a knife out. “Say good-bye” 
I felt the knife jab into my stomach repeatedly until I passed out. 

-Shiloh’s POV- 

I was pulled close to Harry’s chest as he held me tightly. The boys were sitting next to us on the couch and floor. 
‘We’re sorry to interrupt your movie but we have breaking news.’ The reporter on the telly said. 
Liam groaned because the news report was interrupting Toy Story. 
‘There has been a girl found in an alley in London. She was stabbed in the stomach multiple times. She is alive but in critical condition. This girl is around the age of 20. She has blonde curly hair. We have not found any family members or anyone that knows this girl. If you know anything please contact the police.’ 
Toy Story flashed back on. But all the boys, even Liam, were staring at me. The description fit how I looked except for the age. I was 18.