Chapter 19: Present Time, Secrets.

-Shiloh’s POV- 

I swear I’ve drank about 100 bottles of water in less than a day. I’ve been so thirsty since I woke up. The doctors say that I’m dehydrated, because I haven’t had water in two weeks. They won’t let me eat yet. 
My parents haven’t come to see me. They haven’t called either. Harry told them everything that had happened, but they hadn’t cared. Harry left that part out when he told me. But he didn’t haven too because I already knew they wouldn’t care.
The nurse told me that the police questioned Harry after the accident. She also told me that they were coming to question me again. I can’t remember anything that happened before or after the accident. I didn’t even know I got hit by a car until Harry told me. I didn’t believe him until the boys and the nurse told me the same story. Harry and the boys were all worried about me because they knew if I went home after I get out of the hospital my parents would beat me. After Skylar went missing my parents constantly got drunk, they kept losing their jobs then they began to beat me nearly every night. Harry didn’t know they beat me until the doctor told him. I never told him. I’m guessing he told the boy; that’s why they were all worried about me. 
-One Week Later- 

I haven’t really talked to anyone since I woke up. I’ve only said about five words since I woke up.
Every night when I go to bed or whenever I close my eyes all I can see or think about is Skylar. I wish my sister was here right now. I told Harry not to come to the hospital for a couple days. I wanted to be alone, especially looking like this. The nurses and doctors keep telling me it’s not good to keep distancing myself from people, but I can’t help it. I’ve always been like this. Shy and quiet. I also haven’t really been eating since they started letting me eat again. This surprised the nurses and worried the doctors. 
I just want to go home. But first I have to be questioned . . . again. 

____________________________

I hope you guys like it!!! Sorry I haven't posted lately! I've been busy!!!!