Chapter 23: Present Time, I'm Leaving.

.

-Shiloh’s POV- 

After I heard the message I was so confused but yet I was pissed. Louis was lying to me. I’ve known it. 

I ran to mine and Harry’s room and started to pack my stuff. I’m not staying here. 

I was half way done packing when I heard the front door open. Shit. They were back and they had more people with them. I heard all 5 of the lads laughing. Quickly, I hid the bag under the bed and lay down then acted like I was sleeping. 

Harry walked into the room and over to me. I felt him sit on the bed and touch my arm. “Shiloh, I know you’re not sleeping,” Harry said as I opened my eyes and looked at him. “What’s wrong?” 

“Nothing.” I lied. 

Harry sighed. “Okay love.” He didn’t believe me. “Come with me.” He said as he took my hands and helped me up. 

Holding hands, we walked past the lads and out the front door. Then Harry led me to the park. He sat on a swing and pulled me onto his lap. I sat so I could wrap my legs around his waist. We sat like that for hours. 

-Later That Night- 

Harry was passed out on the couch so I took the opportunity to write a letter:

Harry-

I’m sorry I have to do this but I’m going back home. I can’t 

stay here. You may not believe me but while you and Louis

were gone I found some stuff. You’ll probably hate me for this

but just remember that I love you. I always have and I always 

will. You were the only I had, have, left but I can’t stay here. Maybe

you already know why and if you don’t ask Louis. I’m sure he’ll be 

happy to tell you everything. 

-Love Shiloh. 

Once I finished I lay the note on the counter and grabbed my bag. Carefully, I kissed Harry’s forehead as tears filled my eyes. I opened the door quietly and walked out, shutting it quietly behind me. 

Where will I go now? Harry was the only person I had left.

I felt a hand grab my shoulder and from there everything went black. 

_____________________________________________________

What do you guys think!?!?!?!? Another Twist!!!! But do you guys think it’s good?!?!?