Chapter 25: Present Time, The Wine Cellar.

-Harry’s POV-

I dropped the note as tears filled my eyes. She can’t be gone and if she had left she couldn’t have left that long ago. I put my shoes on and pulled my Jack Willis hoodie on and walked out the front door and looked around. There was blood on the ground and the wall. 

I followed the blood stains down to the basement of the apartment building that Louis’ flat was in. I tried to open the door but it was locked. 

I quickly got my phone out and called the police. 

Now all that’s left to do is wait. 

I paced back and forth waiting for the police to get there. 

-Shiloh’s POV- 

I ran my hands along the cold brick walls trying to find a light switch. 

“It’s no use.” I heard a girl’s voice say.

“I don’t care! I’m getting out of here!” I yelled. 

It was no use. I tripped and ended up falling onto broken glass. I felt someone grab me and drag me against the hard concrete ground. It hurt. I cried out in pain but I only got a hard slap in the face. I was thrown into a brick wall and I heard the sound of a bar like door shutting and locking in front of me. I tried to stand up but I couldn’t my legs were throbbing in pain. I felt the blood with my hands. 

My hands wondered the wall behind me and I found a light switch. I flipped the light on and looked around me. But I was distracted by the pain in my legs from the glass. I picked it out, crying and every once-in-a-while I screamed in pain. 

I looked up and someone stood on the other side of the bars.