Chapter 9~ 14 Years Earlier, Camp.

-Louis’ POV-

And so the game began.

“You begin,” Sky looked at me as we were stood across from each other.

“Okay umm. . .” I hesitated, “Do you like to prank people?”

With that Skylar nodded her head once and we took a step back.

“Let’s see,” Skylar twirled a couple strands of her curly blonde hair around her finger. It was obvious she was nervous. “Do you um bite your nails when you get nervous?”

I silently shook my head no. “No I don’t.”

With that I abruptly took a step forward, then continued the game. “Do you like to be loud?” 

A small grin grew on Skylar’s face as she bit her nail. Am I making her nervous? Am I being awkward? Is there something wrong with my hair? All these questions ran through my mind.

“Yes I do like to be loud.”

We both took a step back. Skylar was still a step behind me though.

“Well, do you like to dance?: She smiles, a dimple showing on one end of her smile. She then raised her eyebrow whilst keeping that adorable smile on her face.

I raised an eyebrow, thinking. “Kinda”

“Yes or no answers only!” Skylar snickered.

I chuckled. She really was the queen of sass. But there was no way in hell I’d let ant girl, no matter how old, smart or pretty, out sass the sass master himself. If she was going to be sassy to me then I’ll be even sassier back to her. “No!” I grinned as I saw Skylar’s reaction to the sassiness in my voice.

Skylar’s mouth dropped open. She was now a step away from the water.

My turn. “Do you like to talk to pigeons?”

Skylar cocked her head to the side. “What?” she sounded so confused.

I repeated myself, “Do you like to talk to pigeons?”

“No I don’t! That is so weird!” She snapped at me.

I jumped up laughing. “HA! I GOT YOU! I WIN!” I snapped my fingers in a Z formation.

I walked over to Skylar and she took a step closer to the water. I watched as she did, her blonde curly hair blew in the wind. I stuck my arms out, and got ready to push her in the lake. Just as I went to push her, she grabbed my arm and we both fell in laughing. 

                                                                        -Later That Night-

Skylar was now sat on my bed. We had convinced the camp counselors to let us be bunk mates.

“So you really talk to pigeons?” Skylar asked as she took her hair out of the ponytail.

“It’s actually a fake pigeon that I named Kevin. I bring him everywhere I go.”

“May I see Kevin?” Skylar’s voice grew curious and was full of interest.

“Of course you can,” I reached into my bag and pulled Kevin out. “Here he is.”

For the rest of the night we played games and talked.

Skylar was truly amazing. . . 

____________________________________________________

What do you guys think?!?! Please Comment and tell me!!!