Chapter 22: Present Time, London.

-Shiloh’s POV- 

Two days ago Harry told me he was taking me to London. Just to get away from stuff for a while. But what Harry left out is that we’d be staying with Louis. I still didn’t like Louis. 

“Hey Harry! How’s it go- - -” Louis stopped talking when he saw me. His eyes changed from happiness to hate. “What’s she doing here?” his voice was stern. His eyes focused on me in a glaring way. 

I glanced at Harry then Louis.

“I told you she was coming with Louis.” Harry replied calmly. 

Why was he so calm? Someone just pretty much insulted his girlfriend. 

“I thought you were going to have her stay at a hotel or something! Not at my place!” Louis was now glaring at Harry.

What was his problem with me? 

“Louis just get over it! She’ll be fine here! You won’t even notice her! I promise!” Harry pleaded.

What was I to him? Now Harry is going to lock me away just to please Louis? This is insane! 

“Fine.” Louis’ eyes softened a little. But deep in him I knew he was hiding a secret. Something he didn’t want me, and maybe even Harry, to know. 

Now I want to figure this out. I need to know what it is.

Louis led Harry and I to the guest room. 

After Louis left Harry turned to me. “Listen Shiloh,” he grabbed my arm. I flinched when he did. “I need you to stay out of Louis’ way for a little. And you need to knock everything else off.”

“Whatever.” I snapped and Harry. 

Ever since we arrived here in London and we met up with Louis, Harry has changed completely. There was something going on. I just knew it. Maybe that’s it. Maybe Harry knows what Louis knows and he just won’t tell me. But then again why would Harry hide something from me? I mean I’ve known him for basically ever. But Louis. There was just something about Louis that I can’t get over. He knew something and whatever he knows it has something to do with me. Maybe he really is the reason all this stuff is happening to me. But I just haven’t realized it yet. 

-About A Month Later- 

Harry has convinced Louis that I can stay at his flat alone and not mess anything up. This was my time. I finally had time to myself where I can try to figure something’s out. 

I snuck into Louis’ room and started to look through his stuff. On his bed-side table was picture of him and a girl. Not him and Eleanor. But him and a girl I recognized. I picked it up and looked at it. Why would he have a picture of him and another girl, not a picture of him and his girlfriend, on his bed-side table? 

The phone rang. I jumped and set the photo back down and hurried out of the room. I ran to the kitchen and looked at the phone. Voicemail had already picked up for me. 

The voice on the other end of the phone was a girl’s voice. “Hey Louis, its Sky call me when you get this.” The voice wasn’t happy; it was sad, worried and hurt. I was confused. It couldn’t be Skylar. Skylar was dead.