Chapter 5: 14 Years Earlier, The Day Skylar came home with Louis.

-Harry’s POV-

Shiloh’s eyes were filled with wonder and curiosity as her eyes wandered from Skylar to Louis, who was already standing inside the doorway. 

Louis’ squeaky and high-pitched voice greeted us all. We walked to the kitchen and I followed Skylar and Louis outside; but, I noticed Shiloh stayed behind. I played with Louis; but, I couldn’t help but notice every time I glanced over at the kitchen window Shiloh was crying. I kicked the ball back to Louis as Skylar tried to get us to go over and play with her on the swings. 

“C’mon guys! It’s fun!” Skylar called back to us as she jumped on a swing. 

Louis and I laughed watching her, but instead of joining her we just kept kicking the ball back and forth between us. I noticed Louis kept looking over at Skylar, but eventually he stopped looking at back at her on the swings. After he had stopped looking his face was filled with wonder. Skylar’s mum called us in then. 

“Where’s Skylar?” Skylar’s mum asked us.

“She was on the swing last.” Louis pointed to the swing, smiling. 

I nodded in agreement but my face was full of worry. Shiloh’s Mum quickly ran outside, yelling for Skylar. But Skylar never came. 

I saw Shiloh run up to Louis and yell in his face, “You lost my sister! You hurt her!” she ran to her room, crying. 

Louis and I heard Shiloh slam her door shut. Just seconds after she did we opened up the door and walked into her room. We saw Shiloh sitting on her bed

“Shiloh please listen to me. I didn’t hurt your sister!!” Louis pleaded. 

I sat next to Shiloh on her bed and rubbed her back in a comforting way. “You know something Louis, I know you do.” I glared at Louis. 

“But I don’t!” 

“Yes you do Louis! I saw you starring at the swings! Then the look on your face said it all! You knew something was going on and you didn’t say or do anything about it!” 

I was pissed.