FLASHBACK AND INFO CH.

Okay so this chapter will be a one on one type of chapter. I'll be telling you guys what all the characters look like, and giving descriptions. Besides the teammates of course, and I'll be answering a few questions about Brianna. Oh and if you don't really care then just skip over this chapter. Ok first characters...
Brianna Bishop as Nina Dobrev (1st image)
The Tampa Bay team as themselves
The Montreal Canadiens as themselves
Brad Bishop as Brad Pitt (2nd image)
Brandi Bishop as Jennifer Aniston (3rd image)
Mike Smith as Mike Smith
Andrea Talmadge as Andrea Talmadge (4th image)
Lily Talmadge as Victoria Beckham (5th image)
Braxton Talmadge as David Beckham (6th image)
Luke Talmadge as Brooklyn Beckham (7th image)
Maddy Johnson as Mila Kunis (8th image)
Engaged to Jonathon Toews and is one of Brianna's best friends. Sister of Tyler Johnson.
Natalie Stamkos as Emma Roberts (9th image)
Married to Steven Stamkos. One of Brianna's best friends.
Tori Hedman as Megan Fox
Married to Victor Hedman and one of Bree's Bestfriends.
*Ps if any of these characters change I'll update this or I'll post it in another chapter*
-----------------------------
*Going back to Brianna's first years in the NHL with the Arizona Coyotes*

2011-
Tonight is my first game with the Coyotes and I'm so excited! All the guys on the team are super nice and a great group of guys. There are a few that are pretty attractive too... Especially Mike Smith, our goalie. He's so dreamy and I wouldn't mind going out with him. I know I shouldn't like him but he's just so nice and ugh! I was ready for game night.
*
My first game I scored 2 goals and had 3 assists. I was getting ready when all of the sudden there was a knock at my door.
"Hey Bree! You played amazing tonight!" Mike said.
"Wow thanks Mike! It really means a lot!" I said.
"So I was wondering if you'd like to go on a date with me?" Mike asked.
"Um yea!" I exclaimed.
"Okay well I'll pick you up at 6 tomorrow?" He said walking out of my locker room. Wow I have a date with Mike Smith...

2012-
Mike and I have been dating for a year now and things haven't been so great. He's abusive, verbally and physically. I don't have a life anymore. All I do everyday is sleep, hockey, and abuse. I wish things were different and I wish I never started dating this crazy man.

2013-
It's mine and Mike's 2 year anniversary and this has been the worst two years of my life... He's more abusive than ever and I can't tell anyone because, if I do I'm done. I don't love him and I so wished I could leave him. I can't see my family anymore because of him... I can never introduce that monster to my family. Right when I was done getting ready for the game tonight he barged through the door.
"Come here Bitch!" Mike screamed.
"No please Mike... Theres a game tonight and I need to play my best." And right when I said that a fist collided with my mouth.
"I don't give a shit. See you tonight baby." He said while kissing my cheek. It's official now... I'm doing everything in my power to leave him and Arizona.

2014-
It was the end of the season and we did not make the playoffs once again. Mike and I are still dating but trades are starting up and I've already made a request to Tampa. My brother lives there with his girlfriend and right now that's all I want is to leave this hell. I've been so depressed the past few years that I don't even know what it's like to be happy anymore. After every practice and game I go home to abuse... I just can't handle it anymore. Right when I was on the verge of tears I got a call from our GM.
"Hey Brianna... Good news is that you've been traded but bad news is that you have till tomorrow to leave." My GM explained.
"Omg thank you... Where am I going now?" I asked.
"I'm happy to let you know that your trade offer to Tampa has been excepted!" He said. "It was lovely having you and I know that you will only to better in Tampa. Good luck kid." After that I hung up and started packing. Mike was out with a few friends and I knew he was going to come home drunk so I took my chances. I grabbed everything I owned and made my way to my friends house. I explained my situation and she gladly drove me to the airport so I could catch my flight in time.
****
It's been a month and Mike has done everything to find out my locations but I make sure to protect myself. I can never let what happened happen again....

2015-
And hear I am now... Scared of him so much... Whenever we are in Arizona, I am always with someone just incase. I will never ever fall for another one of my teammates ever again....

*authors note*
I hope this cleared everything with Brianna's past. I really enjoyed writing this and now that I've let this out who knows what will happen next.