Ch.4

*Brianna's POV*
We were getting ready for game 1 against the Montreal Canadians. Since it was a home game for Montreal, we were taking a plane from Tampa to Montreal in the morning. It's 5pm right now and I am just starting to cook dinner for myself and Ben. Since we are traveling so much, we have no food in the house except for a few boxes of pasta and some left over chicken. Exactly what we have every night, chicken and pasta. Ben comes running down saying,
"Stop cooking! We are going out with the team tonight!"
"Uh okay..?" I said a little unsure.
"Come on! Let's goooo" Ben said yelling down the hall.
"Okay okay, I'm coming!" I said while laughing at his excitement.
I was a little unsure about this last minute get together but either way I was obligated to go. I soon started getting ready. I went for a suttle smokey eye with neutral eye shadows and loosely curled my long brown hair. I wore a white dress that came just above my knees with this lace detailing and some nude heels. Ben walked out with a nice shirt and black tie. We complemented each other and quickly jump into the car and made our way to the restaurant. The restaurant isn't that crowded only a few people here and there. Of course there were a few fans who stopped and asked for autographs and pictures. Once we were done with our pictures and autographs, we took our seats and started looking at the menu. I, of course ordered my usual beverage, water. Most of the team however ordered either a fancy alcoholic beverage or just a plain beer. After we received our drinks, we went down the line each of us ordering our dinner. Once we got to me, I ordered my usual chicken salad with balsamic vinaigrette. There was small chit chat through all the teammates. I was currently talking to Ben and Kucherov, when all of the sudden Johnson comes over and asked to speak with me privately. We walk together outside in silence...
"Hey can I just say something?" Tyler says very quickly.
"Uh yea sure" I said, knowing what was coming...
"Bree, I like you! I might even love you! I really don't know!" Tyler said all too quickly.
"Tyler I..." I was cut off all of the sudden.
"Johnson what the hell!" Some unknown person said.

Authors note
Wonder who is the unknown person!!? 😏