Ch.13

*Brianna's POV*
What was I going to do. I looked over to PK and quickly nodded my head.
"What are you doing here?" PK asked.
"Um I'm here to visit a friend. I must have the wrong floor or something." I said while trying to find my phone.
"Well uh okay... I guess I'll see you tomorrow." He said while walking away awkwardly. I quickly glanced over to where Carey's room was and saw him leaning on his doorframe laughing.
"I can't believe you! I was so scared omg." I said, slapping his arm.
"Hey you've met PK. You'll love him." Carey said with a smile.
"Did you have that planned?" I asked.
"Well kinda, kinda not. I told him I was having someone over for a few to hangout and he right away thought it was a girl so he wanted to meet her and I guess he did." He said. I was so nervous. What if PK thought I was the girl?
"Do you think PK knows about us?" I asked.
"Well he knows I am seeing someone but I wouldn't tell him unless you were ready." He said. See this is why I like Carey so much. He is so understanding and wouldn't do anything drastic unless he asked me about it.
"Well why don't you come in?" Carey asked.
"Sure! So what are we going to do?" I asked.
"Well I was thinking some room service. I don't know about you but I'm hungry." He said.
"Sounds great!" I said. Carey went to the hotel phone and dialed for some room service. He ordered a cheeseburger with fries on the side and I ordered pasta. They said it would be about an hour so we decided to just watch some tv while waiting. He went through all the channels until we found a hockey channel. They were showing replays from last nights game. I somewhat felt bad for Carey. Goal after goal, he grew very tense. I reached over from my spot on the bed and grabbed the controller. I changed the channel right when they started talking about my playing yesterday. I myself also hated listening to others criticizing my team or my playing. Carey quickly grabbed the controller out of my hands and turned the TV back on.
"Come on Carey. We don't have to watch this..." I said. Honestly, it sucked seeing him let himself down like this.
"Hey, it's okay. We didn't play all that great yesterday so I guess you guys deserved the win..." He said. I could tell he was extremely sad. I honestly didn't know how to cheer him up...
"Hey what is your favourite dessert?" I asked. I had an idea...
"Cookies...? Why?" He said, confused. I quickly walked over to the phone and dialed room service.
"Hi, I would like an order of a dozen cookies please?" I asked.
"Uh a mix of different kinds!...Thank you!" I said while giving them the room number.
"This one is on me." I told him with a smile. We waited for about 20 minutes until our cookies finally arrived.
"I'm so going to regret this tomorrow." He said. I completely forgot we had a game tomorrow. It is honestly so tough going against someone you really cared about...
We ended up watching a few movies and by the time the 2nd one was over, I realized it was about 12 in the morning and that I should probably get going. I turned over to see that Carey was asleep. I was about to get out of my comfortable spot on the bed when all of the sudden I was pulled back down by Carey.
"Stay with me tonight?" He said with his head stuffed into a pillow.
"But what if..." I was stopped with a kiss.
"Stop asking questions. We will be fine. I'm the only one with a key." He said pulling me closer. I smiled at him while pushing his hair back.
"You know, I really like you Bree. You're really special to me and I just don't want to stop seeing you. Even when we knock you out of the playoffs." He said with a wink and laugh. I also laughed at this.
"Good luck with that one, but I really like you too Carey." I said with a wink and a smile. We laid there for what seemed like forever until we both fell into a deep sleep.

*Authors Note*
Hope you guys are enjoying this so far! I really hope this story goes far!