Ch.6

*Brianna's POV*

*Beep!Beep!*
I groaned and slowly turned myself over. I slammed my hand on my alarm clock which read 5:30 A.M and laid In bed for a good 5 minutes until I decided it was time to get up and get ready. Our plane left at 6:30 and we would arrive in Montreal at around 9:30 and then would go practice for 2 hours and rest for the game at 8 pm. We were obligated to dress nicely to the plane and leaving the plane. In that case, I picked out a flowy black tank top, a high wasted floral printed skirt and my knee length gladiator sandals. (Photo above). I started my very simple makeup look, which I finished within 5 mins. Now, 5:40 a.m, it was time to start my hair. Since my hair is very long and sometime unmanageable, I decided with a simple high curly ponytail. Once I was finished getting ready, I ran down the hall to Ben's room to make sure he was awake and sure enough he wasn't. I quickly woke him up and told him we had 10 minutes left until we left. Once we were both ready to go, we jumped into my car and headed for the nearest Starbucks to grab our usual. We went through drive through and ordered. I got my usual passion tea lemonade blended with a chocolate chip biscuit and got Ben an ice coffee and a chocolate chip cookie. We pulled into the airport at 6:00 a.m on the dot and quickly ran in to do all that airport stuff. We finally got to our gate for our private plane and let me tell you the tension was real. I quickly took a seat in between Kucherov and Palat before the seat was taken by Ben. Ben obviously looked at me a little bit confused but shrugged it off, obviously still a little bit tired. Once Coach Copper got to the airport, it was time to get onto the plane and make our way to Montreal. I usually sat in between Kucherov and Johnson, but due to what happened last night, I decided to avoid the awkwardness and instead sit at the window seat with Stamkos next to me. We talked about the situation between Johnson and I throughout the whole plane ride...
"So what are you going to do little B? You can't just keep avoiding him." Stamkos said.
"I know I can't! I just don't know... I can't tell him that I don't feel the same way! That would crush him..." I said to Stamkos. Honestly I was scared... Johnson and I are like brother and sister... They call us the dynamic duo and they say no one can stop us... This could possibly ruin the dynamic duo...
"You know what? We are going to Montreal! How about this? You let him take you on one date. If it works out and you guys end up falling in love then good! But if it doesn't, then you let him go easily. Got it?" Stamkos said.
"Sounds like a plan!" Now to tell Johnson... I'll tell him once we get off this plane... I mean we only have like an hour left. I honestly don't know how this will all play out, but my only hope is that it doesn't ruin our amazing friendship...

*Authors note*
So do you think her and Johnson will work out? Or will she not be able to do it... I guess you will find out😏