Ch.2

*Carey's POV*
We had just won game 7 against the Ottawa Senators and we were definitely ready for Tampa Bay. Are only problem? Tyler Johnson and Brianna Bishop, the top two scorers on their team. Could we beat them? Yes. Will we have to work extra hard for the win? Yes. I have full respect for Tampa and what they have done and especially the fact that they have a girl on their team, which just makes them so much stronger. Let me tell though, that girl doesn't take anyone's shit. I remember playing against them in the season and her beating Gallagher in a fight. It was definitely the best thing I've seen all season.
*Brianna's POV*
We just won against the Red Wings!! I am so proud of my team and what we have accomplished. However, one question still lingers, are we good enough to beat the 24 time Stanley Cup holders, the Montreal Canadiens? Yes we've done it before and we will do it again without a problem. Our only problem? Carey price, the best goalie in the NHL, statistically, he's stopped so many amazing shots and to say the least, I think we are all nervous to go against the Canadiens. You don't know what can happen in the Stanley Cup playoffs... All I know is that game face starts now and until we beat them.

Authors note
Hope you like it so far, the chapters are short but to the point.